Spend 6 days and 5 nights exploring Ubud and Nusa Dua in Bali. Package includes the following:
- 2 Nights accommodation at a hotel in Ubud
- 3 Nights accommodation at a hotel in Nusa Dua
- Meet & greet at the Denpasar airport by a tour representative
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- 1 lunch during Kintamani sightseeing (local food)
- Airport to hotel and vice verse transfers
- Internal hotel transfers
- Kintamani tour with sacred monkey forest and Swing
- 2 hours spa treatment and flower bath
- 1 bottle mineral water per person during airport transfers & 2 bottle of mineral water per person per day during sightseeing
- Currently applicable taxes
The Uluwatu temple is an ancient Balinese Hindu sea temple perched atop towering seaside cliffs, situated outside Kuta on Bali’s southwestern tip. The presiding deity of this temple is Ganesha – the Hindu Elephant God. This spot is world famous for its most amazing sunset view. Kecak dance show - you are treated with the famed Balinese dance show depicts scenes from the most popular Hindu epic – Ramayana. The name of the dance form is Kecak dance. The Kecak dance style is celebrated for its artistic value and incredibly complex hand gestures. The Kecak Fire Dance, also known as the “Monkey Dance” is the highlight of this performance.
Explore an untouched island having a traditional village for a full-day. This small-group tour of Nusa Penida from Sanur is really worth it as you get to interact and see the lifestyle of the locals in their neighborhoods. As you visit the village by motorbike, you can explore the real Bali without any of its touristy fanfares.
By signing below, I authorize Ace Travels to charge the credit card provided herein.
Click to sign