Day 1- Saturday, Feb 24: Depart for Israel.
Day 2-Sunday, Feb 25: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, where your guide and bus driver will meet you to transfer you to your hotel. The group will have dinner together at The Nof Ginosar hotel on the Sea of Galilee.
Day 3- Monday, Feb 26: Magdala, Tabgha, Capernaum, Mt. of Beatitudes,
Overnight at The Nof Ginosar hotel on the Sea of Galilee.
Day 4- Tuesday, Feb 27: Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee, Tel Dan, Banias, Mt. Bental. Overnight at The Nof Ginosar hotel on the Sea of Galilee
Day 5-Wednesday, Feb 28: Qumran, Genesis Land for camel rides and lunch . To Jerusalem. Mt. of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane. Overnight at the Prima Kings Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 6- Thursday, Feb 29: Western Wall, Western Wall Tunnels, Burnt House. Overnight at the Prima Kings Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 7- Friday, Mar 1: Free day. Overnight in Jerusalem. Overnight at the Prima Kings Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 8- Saturday, Mar 2: Ein Gedi, Masada, Dead Sea swim. Overnight at the Prima Kings Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9- Sunday, Mar 3: Emek Zurim, Israel Museum, Yad Vashem, drive by US Embassy. Overnight at the Prima Kings Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 10- Monday, Mar 4: Free day. Overnight at the Prima Kings Hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 11- Tuesday, Mar 5: -City of David, Hezekiah’s Tunnel, Southern Steps of the Temple, Garden Tomb. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 12- Wednesday, Mar 6: Morning flight. Arrive home with wonderful memories of your trip to Israel.
- Itinerary subject to change-
Flights from the USA
February 24, 2024
Austrian Air #66
Departs Chicago at 4:20 PM, Arrives at Vienna at 8:10 AM Next Day
February 25, 2024
Austrian Air #857
Departs Vienna at 10:20 AM, Arrives at Tel Aviv at 2:45 PM
Flights from Israel:
March 6, 2024
Departs Tel Aviv at 7:00 AM, Arrives at Munich 10:10 AM
Departs Munich at 4:05 PM, Arrives at Chicago at 6:55 PM
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)