2019 Walt Disney World
Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend
Wine, Dine and Celebrate Your Run!
It’s a fabulous weekend with some of your favorite Disney chefs! We’re serving up a delectable race menu for participants of all ages and skill levels, plus a challenge for those craving two courses. Enjoy a cornucopia of Disney entertainment at the races, and later, live it up at an after-hours Post-Race Party—exclusively for runners and their Guests!
Park and Preston runDisney Program Requirements
Park Ticket Requirement: Each Runner must purchase a two-day base park ticket from Park & Preston Travel.
- If you are an annual passholder, you are exempt from this requirement.
- If you are a Cast Member, you are exempt from this requirement.
- If you are able to purchase a Military discounted ticket, you are exempt from this requirement.
- If you are from Florida, you are still required to purchase a park ticket, however we can process a single day ticket as the minimum ticket.
Hotel Accommodation Requirement: Each Runner must stay on property (in a Disney run resort) a minimum of two nights, and those nights must touch the race the runner is participating in.
- If you are staying on property in a Disney Vacation Club Reservation (booked using points), you are exempt from this requirement.
- If you are staying at Shades of Green through a military rate, you are exempt from this requirement.
- If you are local to Orlando, living within 90 miles of Walt Disney World Resort, you are exempt from this requirement.
In addition, hotel accommodations must be booked through Park and Preston Travel to meet the requirements.
- An existing reservation with Disney does not qualify for a hotel exemption.
- A reservation at a timeshare, condo, off-property resort or AirBNB does not qualify for a hotel exemption.
- Staying with family who are local to Orlando does not qualify for a hotel exemption.
Due to limitations of this form, the total deposit amount for your hotel package ($200) will be incorrect upon submission. Once the invoice is received, I will update the invoice to reflect the proper deposit amount.
Once we have finalized our group with runDisney, we will sign our room contract and begin booking packages. Once your package is booked, your invoice will be updated to reflect your package details, total and balance due to Disney.
Please note, we have NOT been given final bib pricing details from runDisney for 2019 so the final price for race registration may change. We have also NOT been given a final due date for our group purchase so the due date for your deposit payment may change.
Please fill out ONE form for up to FOUR runners. You will be able to select the number of travelers, add additional bibs, and add additional rooms as you move through this form.
In order to properly purchase your race registrations, on the next page, be sure the correct number of travelers at the top of the page is selected.