Welcome to a Mother's Day Get -A-Way 🌹
RIU Bambu - All Inclusive
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
May 9-15, 2023
Set amidst exotic gardens and a white-sand beach, this inviting, tropical resort is ideal for families, spa-lovers and diving and gaming-enthusiasts alike. With a lively atmosphere appealing to every vacation style, guests of the resort enjoy bungalow-style accommodations featuring Riu’s signature mini-bar and liquor dispenser; a pampering menu of spa services; nightly outdoor entertainment, a night club and a casino; 24-hour, all-inclusive services and child-friendly amenities including the "RiuLand" kids' club, a playground and a kid’s pool and waterpark.
All Inclusive Amenities
The All-Inclusive program includes the following amenities:
• All meals and drinks
• Snacks 24 hours a day
• Local and international beverages available 24 hours
* Exchange privileges: Stay at 1, play at 2!
• In-Room Liquor dispenser
• Non-motorized sports and activities
• 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
• Daytime entertainment program for children 4-12
* Daytime entertainment program for teenagers ages 13 to 17
• Daytime entertainment program for adults
• Live music, shows, or Riu evening program
• Free entry to ""Pacha"" discotheque (6 nights a week)
• Taxes and Tips
- Unlimited local beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) available 24 hours a day
- Minibar and regularly restocked liquor dispenser
- Azúcar Lounge Bar
- La Plaza Bar
- La Arena Poolside and Swim-up Bar
- Sports bar (open 24 hours, All-inclusive service)
- Breakfast - Full American breakfast buffet and live cooking stations. Continental breakfast / snacks.
- Lunch - Hot and cold buffet and live cooking stations. Snacks, pizzas, pasta, fresh fruit and salads.
- Dinner (Colonial restaurant) - Buffets and live cooking stations.
Themed buffets on special evenings.
- Hibachi Asian restaurant
- Mama Juana poolside / Mexican restaurant
- Ole Spanish restaurant
- Palm Beach Steakhouse
- San Angelo Italian restaurant
This hotel has negotiated a special golf agreement with Punta Blanca Golf Club to provide preferential conditions and additional value to our guests.
What's included in this trip:
- Roundtrip Airfare
- 6 Night Resort Stay
- Roundtrip airport to hotel transportation
- Meals & Drinks
What's not included:
- Travelers insurance
- Day 1: Tuesday May 9, 2023 - Arrive and start, check out the property and settle in.
- Day 2: Wednesday May 10, 2023 - Cocktail Hour Meet & Greet (Time and Location TBA) Wear Pink!!
- Day 3: Thursday May 11, 2023 - Group excursion of the day. (Event TBA)
- Day 4: Friday May 12, 2023 - Relax on the beach and enjoy your time in Punta Cana
- Day 5: Saturday May 13, 2023 - Mother's Day celebration (Location & Time TBA) 💖 (Please wear Pink, Red or White)
- Day 6: Sunday May 14, 2023 - Group excursion of the day (Event TBA) or explore the country or relax on the beach.
- Day 7: Monday May 15, 2023 - Check out day. Time to return home.
Schedule is subject to change!!
Preferred travel dates: MAY 9 - MAY 15, 2023 - Travel accommodations are made based on each individual if you can not stay the entire time, no worries. Whether you are coming late or leaving early accommodations can be made to fix your schedule, however a minimum of 3 night is required.
Listed below you will find all your “need to know” information from travel arrangements and our booking page.
Carefully look at the details provided to you. If you will be attending, please complete the appropriate sections needed to complete your booking.
FYI- IT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THIS SITE PERIODICALLY FOR ANY CHANGES THAT MAY ARISE.
Rooms available for booking
Minimum $150.00 will be required for room deposit payments. $150.00 due at booking per person. Once your $150.00 room deposit has been made you will then be assigned a room and confirmation number.
Forms of payment accepted, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express. Anyone needing an alternative form of payment (Cash App, PayPal, Zelle, Venmo will be charged a $25 service fee)
Payment plans are available only after you have secured your room with a payment. Please let us know if a payment plan is needed.
NOTE: Prices are NOT Guaranteed until booked. Prices may fluctuate from time to time, the sooner you book the better chance you will have gotten the quoted price!
You will receive the package rate for airfare and hotel. Prices may vary depending on your departing location. If flights are needed call 267-606-9548 to have your flight added
AIRFARE CREDIT ✈️ If you have airline credits with a certain airline, feel free to use your travel credits for air. By choosing to use your air credit you will be responsible for making your own flight arrangements with the airlines you have credit with. Please notify me once your flight has been booked so transportation arraignments can be made accordingly.
All hotel accommodations MUST be made with the group, 🚫NO EXCEPTIONS PERMITTED.
PASSPORT ARE REQUIRED
All customers traveling both internationally and domestically are required to present proper identification upon flight check-in and when clearing security or Customs. It is the traveler's responsibility to provide the correct documents and failure to do so may result in being denied boarding for the flight. Regrettably, we are unable to refund unused flights, hotel, or features because of denied boarding situations.Please note that this information is for U.S. citizens only. Foreign travelers should visit their local consulate for travel requirements (a VISA or other written verification may be necessary). Nationals of other countries, residing in the U.S. with a Resident Alien Card, see the States Department's consular website at www.travel.state.gov.Domestic Travel: All domestic passengers 18 years of age or older are required to present one form of government issued photo identification (such as a valid driver's license).International Travel: All international passengers regardless of age must present a government issued, non-expired, U.S. passport upon flight check-in and for U.S. Customs re-entry after air, land or sea travel. For more information regarding this requirement, please consult your travel agent or visit the State Department's Consular website at www.dhs.gov.Before you travel, make sure you also know the entry requirements of your destination country which can be found by visiting the country's consulate or embassy web site. Airlines may require special or additional documentation for children traveling without their legal guardian beyond what is mandated by the destination country. We encourage you to contact your air carrier for clarification.
VACCINATED vs UNVACCINATED 💉
It doesn't matter if you're either one you are still welcomed. As of June 12, 2022, you will no longer be required to get a COVID-19 testing before returning home.
Final Payment: Due 65 days prior to arrival: MARCH 6, 2023
Standard Reduction Policies (5-50 rooms) 66+ days prior to departure: Will not be subject to a penalty. 65 - 51 days prior to departure: Reductions of 25% remain without penalty; 75% of the group will have 1 night penalty per room based on category. 50 - 36 days prior to departure: Reductions of 15% remain without penalty; 85% of the group will have 2-night penalty per room. based on category. 35 - 0 days prior to departure: Will apply no refund policy for total revenue of room canceled.
Standard Cancellation Policies (5-50 rooms) 96+ days prior to departure: No penalty will apply. 95 - 66 days prior to departure: Initial deposit is non-refundable. 65 - 51 days prior to departure: Group will have 1 night penalty per room based on category & occupancy. 50 - 36 days prior to departure: Group will have 2-night penalty per room based on category & occupancy. 35 - 0 days prior to departure: Will apply 100% penalty for all rooms. All no shows, reductions and cancellations will be charged as single, double or triple occupancy in the room category canceled.
RIU Student & Spring Break Group Policy With the intention of maintaining the comfort and security of our mutual clients the following policies apply: Student / Spring Breaker Groups (21 years of age or older) will be accepted exclusively at the following five (5) hotel: Riu Santa Fe, Riu Cancun, Riu Caribe, Riu Dunamar, and Riu Republica.