COME LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE! We're taking over Cancun!! And we would love for you to join us while we turn up at Royalton Chic Cancun.
Join us for THE party of a lifetime. You're bound to have the best time of your life while savoring in the beautiful ambiance of Cancun. We just can’t wait to party with you!
What's included in this trip:
- 4 nights at Royalton Chic Cancun (or similar)
- All-Inclusive Accommodations
- Private Round Trip Transfers (from/to CUN airport)
- 50 Shades of Blue Pool Party
- Private Yacht or Catamaran Sailing to Isla Mujeres
- Exclusive Beach Bash All White Dinner Party
- Exclusive Signature Gift Box
- Onsite C.A.F.E. Hostess
- All taxes and fees
What's not included in this trip:
Accommodations: Royalton Chic Cancun
Royalton CHIC Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort - Adults Only offers exceptional service, stylish architecture, incredible food, and premium cocktails for a luxurious adults-only escape. Spend your days lounging on the stunning private white-sand beach next to breathtaking clear blue waters, and your nights celebrating under the stars at the exclusive Level 18 – Rooftop Cabana Lounge.
Diamond Club™ Upgrades:
- Preferred room locations
- Butler service**
- Private pool for Diamond Club™ guests
- Nightly turndown service
- Preferential reservations in à la carte restaurants
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Personalized check-in and check-out at the lounge
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Diamond Club™ Lounge private access
- Selected premium drinks menu available in lounge (some restrictions apply)
- Daily, continental breakfast service in lounge**
- Evening hors d'oeuvres and afternoon snacks including decadent desserts in lounge **
- Upgraded room service menu
- Selection of pillows from The Royal Spa pillow menu
- Upgraded robes and slippers in room
- 25% discount on spa treatments (some restrictions apply)
- Selection of in-suite liquors (one bottle per week)
- Hydrotherapy for 1 hour per day (based on availability)
- Upgraded mini-bar restocked daily (according to consumption)
- Complimentary access to the Level 18 Rooftop Cabana Lounge pool area and national drinks menu included
**Due to COVID restrictions, some Diamond Club amenities may be limited or not available.
Diamond Club™ Butler Service: Due to COVID restrictions, some butler services may be limited or not be available
- General hotel information and assistance
- Packing and unpacking of luggage
- Ironing (1 set of clothing)
- Polishing and shoe cleaning
- Ice delivery
- Preparation of Jacuzzi (upgraded room categories)
- Escort to the restaurant (upgraded room categories)
- Organizing of special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries etc.)
- Assistance with restaurant reservations
- Laundry pick-up (service charge applies)
- Pricing is per person based on double occupancy.
- Call (719) 822-1620 for single occupancy rate.
- Non-refundable deposit is $150 per person ($500 per person after 4/30/2022)
- Final payment is due 7/11/2022.
Booking Terms & Conditions (Please read in it's entirety):
- Due to contractual obligations, all payments for this travel event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of all Terms and Conditions, including the cancellation policy.
Purchasing travel insurance is highly recommended to protect your investment. Click here to purchase your travel protection plan.
- Prices, itinerary and availability are subject to change at the discretion of Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC &/or Right Travel without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Periodic payments are accepted; however, monthly payments are recommended to keep your reservation current. Ninety (90) consecutive days without any payment whatsoever or a request for a one-time payment arrangement, your reservation(s) may automatically cancel without notice. A reinstatement fee will apply to reinstate the reservation.
- No roommate? No problem! There is always someone wanting to travel and no one to travel with. Roommate Match is offered for this tour. You will select “double occupancy” on the order form. On the reservation notes form, you will select “yes” for roommate match. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made on your invoice. We will do our best to room you with someone.
Refunds will not be given due to roommate abandonment. Please ensure your roommate has made his/her reservations and are making timely payments as required. If 120 days before departure there is no roommate available, you will be required to pay the single rate to retain/secure your booking.
- Name changes are available on your reservations until March 15, 2022. After 3/15/2022, a name change fee of $250 will apply.
- No payments will be accepted after June 20, 2022. No Exceptions!
Passports and Visas: Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Any information provided pertains to U.S. citizens only.
- A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 30 days before travel, if not earlier.
- Hotel industry standards may require a credit card charge upon checking into your room for incidentals. You and your roommates should discuss this before checking in. You should also use a credit card as opposed to a debit card. Cash may also be submitted. Please contact your chosen resort for more information on their incidental policy.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AND IMPACT ON TRAVEL
Please be advised the travel itinerary presented is for travel with COVID-19 being a known global risk.
You and/or your travel party should be aware that COVID-19 and the health and security measures around COVID-19 may impact elements of your trip and influence the operation of some travel services. The state you and your travel party reside in, the country or countries you are travelling to or via, and the airline(s) you are travelling on may have strict requirements on travel to limit the spread of COVID-19.
These requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Wearing of masks at airports, while in flight and when out in public.
- Active testing for COVID-19 that may include blood testing before permission is granted to board any flight or enter a country.
- Being able to show proof of health via formalized means (Certificate or similar).
- Subject to screening on arrival at your destination country or any transit countries.
- Subject to quarantine periods in any country subject to screening results.
- Changing restrictions on sightseeing, due to closures or other public health concerns.
- Subject to limitation/restrictions on travel to the destination by your country of residence/citizenship.
- Possible compulsory quarantine on return to your country of residence/citizenship.
COVID-19 is causing constant and ongoing changes in the application of the above types of measures and the way an airline, airport or country chooses to deal with the threat of COVID is constantly changing.
It is the individual’s responsibility to keep themselves informed of all requirements in relation to their trip and any COVID-19 based restrictions, and we suggest these are monitored constantly right up until departure, as they can change at any time. The same applies to any travel companions who may be travelling.
Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC and our travel suppliers & vendors are not liable for any loss due to failure to read and understand this information, as the considerations included in this document may be critical to your upcoming trip.
For more information, Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC recommends consulting the US Government website(s) such as www.travel.state.gov for any specific travel advisory information pertaining to our said destination (Cancun, Mexico).
Peace of Mind Travel Services’ Cancellation Fee:
- Prior to 4/1/2022: $50 per person
- After 4/1/2022: $100 per person
Note: Peace of Mind Travel Services' cancellation fees are separate from the supplier's cancellation fees. Supplier policies regarding cancellation fees will be relayed in your travel documents. Our cancellation fees must be paid for Peace of Mind Travel Services to move forward with the cancellation request.