You're one step closer to confirming a Bucket-List Trip to Ireland!
7-Night Escorted Tour to Ireland March 12-19, 2022
Quick Instructions: Please make a separate reservation for each room. Just add the number of travelers sharing your room and complete the guest information for everyone along with your payment information and submit. Your credit card will not be charged until we have personally reviewed your information and may be in touch with any questions to make sure you're all set. Once charged, we will send you a confirmation noting your reservation has been made and your spot on this trip is secured
Reach out anytime with questions. Thank you!
Dan Meister - Office; 561-279-2500, Cell; 561-866-7843 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room occupancy is for one or two guests (triple rooms are based on available at time of request and 3rd person rate is the same as the first two guests
- At least one guest sharing a room must be 18 or older at time of travel
- All passengers are required to have a valid passport with expiration date at least 6 months past travel dates
- Children are welcome if accompanied/supervised by parents and are at least 12 years old at time of travel (sorry, our travel supplier(s) do not offer any discounts for children)
- Room availability and pricing is not guaranteed until first deposit is received
What is included?
- All pricing and inclusions are for Land arrangements only
- Hotel accommodations based on twin bedded or double rooms
for 7 nights
- Transport & sightseeing by luxury motor coach with
- Dedicated & Private Irish Driver/Guide
- Top Group Travel professional concierge host
- All visits & meals as outlined in the custom itinerary
- 8 Full Irish Breakfasts and 3 Dinners
- Evening of Irish Entertainment with music and dance
- Hotel porterage for one bag (luggage) per person, service charges and gov't taxes
- Group roundtrip Dublin airport transportation
- Flight bags, ticket wallets, baggage tags and identifying
- Access to Privately Hosted Facebook group so can meet and communicate with
group leaders and participants before, during and after trip
- Exclusive and handy custom mobile itinerary app so you’ll
always have your trip details on your phone
Note: This is an exclusive, custom group tour operated by our travel supplier, CIE Tours. Tour inclusions, hotel accommodations and
itinerary are subject to change or substitution until final payment according
to our tour operator terms. We will notify you as far in advance if there are
What is not included?
- Roundtrip Airfare to Dublin, Ireland (Coach airfare typically ranges from $600-$800 per person and we can assist with this if you like)
- Irish Driver/Guide Tips (apx $8-$10 per-person per day to be given to the driver directly)
- Lunches, Dinners, Snacks and Beverages not listed in itinerary
- All items of a personal nature, (room service, beverages, phone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.)
- Independent tours, attractions and transportation not part of the group
- Due to contractual obligations, the initial deposit for this travel event is non-refundable
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions (you will be able to review all of these before payment)
- Name changes, revisions or additions after the original booking has been processes are allowed at the discretion of our travel suppliers and may be subject to cancellation and rate increases. There is a $75 Revision fee for any corrections involving names
- Purchasing travel insurance is highly recommended to protect your investment (options will be provided during check-out)
- St. Patrick’s Week in Ireland can be crowded, and hotels can be in high demand. Prices, itinerary and availability are subject to change at the discretion of Top Group Travel d/b/a Meister Meetings & Travel Corp. /or the travel supplier without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to lock in your savings
- No roommate? No problem! There's always someone wanting to travel and no one to travel with. We will do our best to room you with someone. But, if 90 days before departure there is no roommate available, you will be required to pay the single rate to secure your booking
- Refunds will not be given due to roommate abandonment. Please ensure your roommate has made his/her reservations and are making timely payments as required
Payment & Cancellation Schedule:
$250 per person to secure your spot - Due to contractual obligations with our
suppliers, initial deposits are non-refundable (we highly recommend purchasing
travel insurance to protect yourself when traveling and your investment- options are available during checkout)
Final Payment is due on or before
December 10, 2021 (we can arrange a payment plan if you
FYI, If final payment is not made by the noted date, we will attempt to contact you. However, if we are unable to contact you and payment has still not been made in a timely manner your reservations may automatically cancel without notice and cancellation penalties will apply. A fee of $150 will apply to reinstate the reservation if possible, to do so according to our travel suppliers.
Prior to final payment there is a potential for a price increase(s) from our
ground tour operator, CIE Tours due to minimum number of passengers not being met, fuel
surcharges, government levied taxes and fees and currency fluctuations. We will notify you as far in advance as
possible if this occurs.
Booking date to December 09, 2021 = *Forfeiture of Deposit
December 10, 2021 to February 19, 2022 = 50% per person
February 20, 2022 to departure day = 100% per person
Top Group Travel d/b/a Meister Meetings & Travel Corp.
(Office: 561-279-2500, Cell: 561-866-7843 or email@example.com)
7491 N. Federal Hwy., C-5, #286 ● Boca Raton, Florida 33487 USA
Shared room for 2 or 3 guests
December 1, 2021
Starting At: $2,564.00
Occupancy: 2 guests (triple rooms are based on availability). Pricing is listed per person and third person costs are the same as first two guests sharing same room.
twin beds with private bath (double, queen and king beds are upon request but not guaranteed). Complimentary Wi-Fi , TV, telephone, and a usually a hairdryer.
Single Room for 1 guest
December 3, 2021
Amenities: One twin bed with private bath (double, queen and king beds are upon request but not guaranteed). Complimentary Wi-Fi , TV, telephone, and a usually a hairdryer.
Dublin 1-Nt Early Hotel Arrival Package for two guests sharing a room (3/11-12/2022):
December 8, 2021
Arrive a day early into Dublin so you're rested and familiar with the city before your tour starts.
*Package includes (subject to availability:
- 1-Nt Superior Room Accommodations for two guests sharing a room at the Ashling Hotel Dublin (either a King or two twin beds)
- Wi-Fi and all hotel taxes
for two guests in hotel
- Hosted Meet/Greet Arrival
transfers from Dublin Airport to Hotel
- Hosted Meet/Greet Departure
transfers from Hotel to Dublin Airport to meet tour the next morning
services professionally coordinated, managed and hosted by your tour specialist and will be added into your custom itinerary
Note: Most overnight flights to Dublin typically arrive in the morning. We can request an early check-in, but official hotel check-in time is
*Final pricing and availability are subject to change based on when reservation is requested. We will be in touch before booking your reservation is availability or final pricing has changed.
POST TOUR - 2- Nt VIP Castle Stay for 2 guests sharing room (3/19-21/2022)
December 3, 2021