Day 1: Tuesday, November 28th: Departure for Israel.
Day 2: Wednesday, November 29th: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport in Israel. Meet Guide at Airport. Overnight at hotel in Netanya.
Day 3: Thursday, November 30th: Caesarea, Megiddo, Nazareth Village. Overnight at hotel in the Galilee.
Day 4: Friday, December 1st: Capernaum, Kurazin, Mt. of Beatitudes, St. Peter Fish Lunch, Peters Primacy, Magdala (Migdal), Sea of Galilee Boat Ride. Overnight at hotel in the Galilee.
Day 5: Saturday, December 2nd: Mt. Bental, Valley of Tears, Caesarea Philippi, Tel Dan, overnight at hotel In the Galilee.
Day 6: Sunday, December 3rd: Bet Shean, Qaser el Yahud Baptismal Site, Qumran. Overnight at hotel in Dead Sea area.
Day 7: Monday, December 4th: Ein Gedi springs, Masada. Swim at Dead Sea. Overnight at hotel in the Dead Sea area.
Day 8: Tuesday, December 5th: Genesis Land Camel Ride, Ascension to Jerusalem, Mt. Of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Israel Museum (Model of Old City & Shrine of the book). Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9: Wednesday, December 6th: Tower of David Museum, Ramparts walk of Old City, Tomb of King David, Kardo, Western Wall, Western Wall Tunnels. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem
Day 10: Thursday, December 7th: Temple Mount, City of David: Hezekiah’s tunnel, Southern Steps, Davidson center, Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial. Overnight at hotel In Jerusalem
Day 11: Friday, December 8th: Emek Zurim Archaeological experience, Mahane Yehuda Food Market, Garden Tomb. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 12: Saturday, December 9th: Morning flight home. Arrive home.
-Itinerary subject to change-
Flights from the USA
November 28, 2023
Departs Washington/Dulles at 6:05 PM, Arrives in Frankfurt at 7:40 AM, the next day.
November 29, 2023
Departs Frankfurt at 2:05 PM, Arrives in Tel Aviv at 7:10 PM.
Flights from Israel:
December 9, 2023
Departs Tel Aviv at 8:00 AM, arrives in Frankfurt at 11:40 AM.
Departs Frankfurt at 12:55 PM, arrives in Washington/Dulles at 3:55 PM.
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)