Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancunhttps://www.royaltonresorts.com/hideaway-riviera-cancun
The Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun is an all-inclusive, adults-only (18+) section of the stunning Royalton Riviera Cancun resort in beautiful Riviera Maya. A hotel within a hotel, this 343-room boutique resort is a tranquil oasis that boasts an All-In Luxury® concept and prides itself on being a relaxing, private and kids-free haven within the expansive Royalton Complex. Hideaway guests are subject to exclusivity, featuring an expansive array of amenities, offered only to those staying in this section of the Royalton complex; some of these include an adults-only pool, restaurant and bar, reservation-free gourmet cuisine, international and local brand liquors, beers and house wines! Hideaway guests are sure to find themselves secluded in relaxation amidst a plethora of activity and action; perfect for adults seeking a mixture of tranquility and fun.
All Inclusive Accommodations Include:
- DreamBed™ exclusively designed for Royalton Resorts
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited reservation-free dining 24/7
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Sports Event Guarantee™ (PPV events must be requested 24 hours in advance)
- Daily activities & nightly entertainment
- Fitness Center
- Custom Hideaway beach bag
- Upgraded room service menu
- Theme parties: Exclusive champagne party, foam party, coconut party, chocolate party and beach party
- 24-Hour Concierge Service
- All-In Connectivity™
- Exclusive weekly “Sky” champagne party
- Wellness program
- Nightly entertainment
- Personalized check in/out
- Stand paddle board
- Introductory scuba lessons
- Deep sea fishing*
- Private yacht excursions*
- Scuba diving with instruction*
*Additional costs may apply
- Business Center ($)
- Golf ($) (nearby)
- Group, Meeting, and Conference Facilities
- Conference facilities ($)
- Banquet facility ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Shops ($)
- Laundry service ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Spa ($)
- 2 Pools exclusive to Hideaway adults-only guests plus 8 additonal pools at Royalton Riviera Cancun
- 4 Jacuzzis
- Introductory diving lesson in the pool
- Motorized water sports ($)
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Fitness Center
• Travel Insurance ($119 and up pp)
• Tours & Excursions ($65 and up pp)
• Private Transportation ($99 and up)
- Day 1 (Arrival): Arrive in Cancun, Mexico and start with a half-day of touring Hideaway at Royalton resort options
- Day 2-3 (Leisure Days): Relax on the beach, enjoy an excursion or have a spa day. Enjoy your vacation, your way.
- Day 4 (City Excursion): Explore the city and marketplaces on bikes or enjoy a relaxing day on the beach before tomorrow's departure.
- Day 5 (Departure): Arrive in Cleveland after a fun-filled week in Cancun, Mexico
$344 Deposit - Due: Immediately
Final Balance - Due: November 1, 2020
*Payment Plans provided upon request*
What You Will Need:
Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before May 16, 2020.
Currently, US Passport holders do not require a Visa for Mexico. No fee is required at this time. If changes happen, we will alert you via email. Non-US passport holders are responsible to check if a visa is required.
In order to comply with new guidelines related to COVID-19, all travelers are required to follow safety and social distancing guidelines, hotel services may vary.
All payments are non-refundable. You can cancel your booking and receive a future travel voucher for the amount you have paid. Once you have made your reservation and paid your deposit, that signifies your acceptance of the booking terms and conditions.
Reservations must be made with your name as it appears on your passport. Name corrections could result in a fee by the tour operator or airline.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please email to receive a free brochure with coverage and rates.
Now through September 30th, 2020 a $50 name change fee applies. After that date, no name changes are available. Only one name change per room. Changing names of all passengers in a room is considered a room cancellation & any payments made would be non-refundable.