• 8-day cruise visiting 4 countries with a river-view stateroom
• 6 guided tours
• Visit 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• All onboard meals including regional specialties
• Culture Curriculum: Destination Performances & concerts; attend lectures on Germany’s current affairs & Rhine River cruising; learn how to make Alsatian flammkuchen
• Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner • Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
• Port taxes & fees
A valid passport is required for each participant . For travel to Europe, at time of publication US Passport holders do not require a visa to travel. Passports must be valid for at least six (6) months after the scheduled return date to your home country, unless stated otherwise.