The Dubai Holiday Experience
December 24 - 30, 2020
The 2020 Dubai Holiday Experience Includes:
- Roundtrip transportation to/from Taj Dubai
- 6 nights at a 5 Star Hotel, Luxury City View Room with daily breakfast - 1 King or 2 Twin Beds by Request
- (Dec 24 - Arrival Date): Group Meet & Greet Dinner (Dinner included this day).
- (Dec 25): Christmas Brunch... because... you can't go to Dubai without experiencing brunch! After brunch, choose to kick back at the day party... or spend the rest of your day on your own exploring Dubai! (Breakfast included this day)
- (Dec 26): After breakfast, we will head out with our guide on a Dubai City Tour. We will make a visit to the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck, head off to experience the hustle and bustle of the Gold souk and Spice souk (Breakfast included this day).
- (Dec 27): After breakfast, we are heading out on a day trip to Abu Dhabi where we will visit famous mosques and markets (Breakfast + Lunch included this day).
- (Dec 28): You are free to enjoy the morning how you wish. In the afternoon we will head to a desert camp where you will be dune bashing, sand boarding, and even have the opportunity to ride camels (Breakfast + Dinner included this day).
- (Dec 29): Enjoy the day how you wish. There will be optional activities offered, so you have the chance to hang with the group -- or explore Dubai on your own. There is so much to see + do! In the evening, meet the crew for our farewell dinner (Breakfast + Dinner included this day).
- (Dec 30) Departure day! Check out and transfer to the airport for onward flight home.
What's Not Included:
- Roundtrip airfare from the US to Dubai
- Tips and gratuities to service providers
- Travel Insurance
- Assistance with finding flights to Dubai
Double Occupancy (This means 2 will be in a room)
June 5, 2020
2 people/room for the Dubai Experience.
PLEASE NOTE - WE DO NOT DO ROOMMATE MATCHING.
You have the option of 1 King or 2 Twin Beds in the room.
Please note - if you are paying for 2 people, after you select this option, you will need to update the number of travelers on the invoice to 2. If you are paying for just yourself... and your roommate will be paying their own way, then you will need to update the number of travelers to 1.
The option appears AFTER selecting double occupancy or single occupancy.
Single Occupancy - 1 King Bed (This means 1 will be in the room)
June 5, 2020
1 person/room for the Dubai Experience.