What's not included:
- Flights (can be added when flight information is available from vendor)
- Personal Items
- Taxes and fuel surcharges
- Meals (except where noted in the itinerary)
- Tips and gratuities for drivers and tour guides
- Visa/Passport handling fees
- Vacation Protection ( We highly recommend Vacation Protection to protect your investment)
- Early check-in or late check-out ( Standard check-in time 2:00pm, check out time 10:00am)
PAYMENT DEADLINES: (You can pay the full amount or you can pay more just as long as by the dates listed you have paid the required amounts)
- $150 per person deposit is due at the time of booking, the last day to reserve your spot is January 25, 2021 (Deposit will increase after this date to $200 per person)
- $200 per person due by February 26, 2021
- $200 per person due by March 27, 2021
- FINAL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY May 20, 2021
-Passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months +1 day before September 21, 2020
- Roommate matching is available
- A copy of your flight itinerary must be provided to Deliberately Different Travel by July 1, 2021.
- Travel documents will be mailed or e-mailed to you 30-60 days before departure.
-When purchasing flights, you should plan to arrive in Dubai ( Airport code DXB) on September 16, 2021 when the itinerary begins, this means flights from the United States will likely be departing September 14th or 15th depending on where you are flying from. Your departure flight from Dubai should be scheduled for the morning of September 21, 2021.
- If you need special accommodations please email Ddtravelllc@gmail.com after you have made your initial deposit.
- The safari excursion requires you to ride/drive a ATV: please be aware that the ride is bumpy and rough. If you have back problems I would not recommend this excursion.
-ALL PAYMENTS MADE TO DELIBERATELY DIFFERENT TRAVEL ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE ( Vacation Protection is highly recommended to protect your investment)
September 16, 2021 (Day of
Meet & Greet by our local
- Private Transfer to the hotel
in AC vehicles
- Welcome Dinner at the hotel
including soft beverage and 1glass of house wine or glass of beer
- Check- In Assistance at the
On arrival, please clear
customs and immigration and claim your baggage.
Proceed to the arrivals hall
and look for our local representative who will be waiting for you with a sign
that says our group name.
You will then be escorted to
your vehicle and transferred to the hotel for check in.
Check in time at 3 pm. Early
check in is subject to availability and at the discretion of the hotel.
After everyone is checked in
later that evening, we will have our Deliberately Different Welcome dinner at
September 17, 2021
Breakfast at the hotel
- Depart the hotel for
excursion of Dubai with private transfer and guide
- Photo stop from outside in
Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm
- Visit old part of Dubai
including Dubai Museum, Spice Souk & Gold Market.
- Abra Ride Experience to cross
the Dubai creek.
- Visit the Top Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall Shopping Tour
- Travel back to the hotel
September 18, 2021
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Morning free leisure to
explore the destination at your own pace
- Afternoon 4x4 desert
excursion with a tasty mouthwatering BBQ dinner and activities – transfers
Between 3:00 – 3:30pm, Board to
your 4x4 land cruiser (6pax per jeep on sharing basis) and head out towards the
At the entrance of the desert
your driver deflates the wheels of the 4X4 and then the fun starts. Dune
bashing has become known as a fun experience – you will feel the thrill of
desert driving as your professional driver takes you up and down on golden
A beautiful desert sunset stop
is also included and then drives to the Bedouin Camp and you are greeted with a
traditional cup of Arabic coffee and can try riding a camel before it is time
to settle down for your barbeque dinner. Later in the evening enjoy the
Tanura dance and a belly dancer that will enchant you with her dances, a truly
At 8:30pm, we drive back to
hotel and overnight
September 19, 2021
- Breakfast at the hotel
-ABU DHABI CITY TOUR Full day
Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World Theme Park visit
In the morning, pick up
transfer w/ your guide to visit the Capital City of UAE – Abu Dhabi also known
as the Arabian Jewel.
Starting from Dubai, you will
travel past the world's largest man-made port at Jebel Ali and onward for a two-hour
drive along a coastal desert road lined with acacia trees, to Abu Dhabi, the
capital of UAE. Here, you can enjoy modern interpretations of traditional
Arabian architecture in the many skyscrapers, villas and palaces that line the Riviera-style
We first stop for a guided tour
to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is considered as the most architectural
treasure of contemporary UAE society - and one of the Largest in the world. Then
drive through the Corniche road with a photo stop at the breakwater and photo
stop in Emirates Palace from outside.
Then it is on to Heritage
Village, a reconstructed traditional "oasis". Here, journey to the
past and experience life in Abu Dhabi before oil revenues altered the
landscape. We will experience different aspects of desert life attractively
displayed in the open-air museum, along with workshops, where craftsmen
demonstrate traditional skills and women sit weaving and spinning.
After lunch on your own, we
drive to Yas Island to visit Ferrari World Theme Park w/ general admission
ticket only (free time inside).
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the
world’s first Ferrari theme park and largest attraction of its kind.
September 20, 2021
Breakfast at the hotel
- Day free leisure (optional
activities see below)
- Optional activity (not include in your package price). This activity is $99 per person
Dubai Marina Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise on sharing w/
private return transfer –
(this experience can be arranged also for another evening on
Tonight at 7:00pm, pick up transfer and drop to Dubai Marina
for Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise on sharing basis. Climb aboard on Dhow’s for
two-hour cruise and view the fascinating skyline and scenery of New Dubai.
Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise offers the most prominent
sights of lit up sky scrapers and surrounding residence around the Marina, this
includes the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, the Dubai Marina Mall, a conglomerate of
five-star hotels, and other fascinating architectures. To top off the
experience, your cruise will be accompanied by a gourmet 5-star international
buffet dinner. Sit back and enjoy the dhow dinner Dubai Marina with an atmospheric
soundtrack of Arabic and English music to set the tone. You will return to the hotel at about
-Optional Activity Visit Ski Dubai w/Snow Park Premium ticket only ($145
Visit Ski Dubai w/ Snow Park Premium ticket only – bus
separately listed to be divided by the number of the occupants. Start the trip from Snow Park and move
towards the highest point in Ski Dubai. Learn about first of its kind and
unique structure Middle East. Enjoy the hot chocolate at avalanche café with a
rapid question round with Ski Dubai representative.
DAY6 (Departure Date)
September 21, 2021
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Departure transfer to
Dubai International Airport