Your Epic Weekend Awaits!
ROYALTON CHIC CANCUN
May 22-26, 2025
As the days get longer and the temperature starts to rise, you know what time it is - it's time to start making more unforgettable memories! At JEK Travels, we're excited to announce that our highly anticipated all-inclusive trip to the Royalton Chic Cancun is waiting for you to BOOK.
Get ready to indulge in the ultimate tropical getaway! Picture yourself basking in the warm Caribbean sun, toes buried in powdery white sands, and turquoise waters stretching as far as the eye can see. Whether you're looking to unwind with a cold drink by the pool or head to the beach.
Our all-inclusive Cancun trip is designed to provide you with a stress-free and exhilarating experience. Leave the planning and logistics to us as we curate the perfect itinerary, ensuring a seamless journey from start to finish. From luxurious accommodations to world-class dining options, we've got you covered.
But it doesn't end there! In the company of like-minded travelers, you'll have the opportunity to forge new friendships and create lasting memories together. Whether you're traveling solo, as a couple, or with friends and family, our Cancun trip will give you the chance to connect and share experiences with people who share your passion for adventure.
So, mark your calendars and get ready to embark on an extraordinary journey with JEK Travels. We're here to take care of all the details, leaving you free to relax, explore, and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- 5 Days / 4 Nights Or 4 Days / 3 Nights At Royalton Chic Cancun
- Roundtrip Transfers
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Personalized Butler Service Depending On Room Category
- Private Check-in Upon Arrival
- Resort All White Party
- Optional Group Excursion
- Shades of Yellow Group Dinner
- JEK Travels Gift Swag
- JEK Travels Staff Onsite
- Airfare To Cancun (CUN)
- Items Of Personal Nature
All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Travel insurance is HIGHLY recommended.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Payments made to JEK Travels are non refundable.This is because JEK Travels has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Insurance that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Delay, Loss of Baggage, Medical Care, plus more.
- All prices are based on the exchange rate in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event the US dollar devalues, JEK Travels LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or make monthly payments.
- If you choose monthly payments, you will receive monthly invoices when your payment is due.
- Full travel documents will be be sent via emailed 30 days in advance.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
- You have the option to enroll in our automatic billing and remain stress free knowing that
- your future payments will be made automatically.
- When you book, your invoice will show the calculations evenly divided for you.
- The automatic billing plan will show the dates that your payments will automatically be processed
- in advance every month.
- Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to
- the schedule you see on your invoice.
- Automatic billing is available at no charge, you will need to select the box for automatic billing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Please be sure that you have read our Terms & Conditions.
- Due to strict contractual obligations, all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Travel insurance is not included in this package, however we highly recommend it. We will be happy to provide you with information quote to obtain insurance. You are not obligated to use the company we recommend.
- All payments must be made on time to maintain your reservation.
- Payments not received within 5 calendar days of the due date each month will incur an automatic $35.00 late fee. If the late fee and payment are not received within 2 days thereafter, the reservation will be cancelled, and all payments will be forfeited.
- There will be a $200.00 reinstatement fee if your reservation is cancelled. If all amounts are not received within 14 days of cancellation, the reservation will be permanently cancelled, and all payments will be forfeited.
- We understand that obstacles arise. Therefore, you will be permitted one request for late payment. Any late payment requests must be submitted in writing. No more than one late payment will be permitted.
- Any reservations not paid in full by the final payment date will be cancelled and all monies forfeited. THERE ARE NO FINAL PAYMENT EXTENSIONS.
Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Any name corrections due incorrect submissions will incur a $50.00 change fee.
- Seat assignments are at the discretion of airlines and are not guaranteed.
OCCUPANCY RATE DESCRIPTION:
Single Occupancy - this means it's only one person staying the room. Select this rate if you DO NOT have a roommate.
Double Occupancy - this mean it's two people staying in the same room. Select this rate if you have one roommate. Each of you will have to pay the rate that is listed.
Steps on How to Book:
- Click Book Now based on which room category you want
- On the next screen, it will ask for the number of travelers (in the drop down box, choose the number of people you are paying your deposit for) Select the date you want to travel either 3 nights or 4 nights.
- On the far right, it will tell you the overall cost of your trip package, then click continue to traveler
- On the next screen, it will say enter traveler details
- If you are booking for you and your roommate, enter all the details for your roommate
- Then proceed to make your deposit payment.
- You will receive your confirmation email with scheduled monthly payments.
BOOK YOUR AIRFARE TO CANCUN (CUN) AND EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR ITINERARY.
In addition, the state of Quintana Roo requires all foreign tourists to pay a tax of $244 MXN (approx. $13USD) per person (not included in the package and subject to change without notice). The payment can be made prior to travel if not included in airfare, upon arrival or during the stay, as the tax will be imposed upon departure. Visitors will have the option to access http://visitax.gob.mx, where they will complete a brief questionnaire and make the payment. The VISITAX form will request the following information: * Number of people traveling. * Name, age, and passport number of each traveler * Departure date. Every tourist departing the state of Quintana Roo must show their proof of payment at the airport prior to boarding.
ROYALTON CHIC LUXURY JUNIOR SUITE SUNSET VIEW ADULTS ONLY | PAYMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERRABLE
March 2, 2024
Starting At: $780.00
Deposit: $100.00 per person
Junior Suite featuring 1 King or 2 Queen beds, 24-hour concierge service, free wi-fi, a rain shower, a mini-bar restocked daily, 24-hour room service, in-room safe, a sitting area with a double sofa bed, a private balcony or terrace and other luxury amenities. Lagoon view.
- Exclusive DreamBed™ with high-thread-count sheets
- Royalton Signature rain shower
- USB charging stations
- Complimentary resort-wide high-speed Wi-Fi for all your devices
- In-room electronic safe
- Satellite television including specialty channels
- Stocked minibar with complimentary beverages
- 24/7 room service
- Each room features a balcony or terrace
- Garment steamer and hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Coffee maker
- Vanity mirror
- A/C with individual thermostat and ceiling fan
You will be asked to provide a valid credit card and your passport/government-issued ID upon check-in. The credit cardholder must be present at the time of check-in or a complete credit card authorization form must be provided. Your credit card will be charged a security deposit of $200 USD, which will be reimbursed to you upon check-out. Before checking out, make sure to stop by the front desk to verify any room charges and to sign your final receipt.
According to the Finance Law of the Municipality of Benito Juarez, all customers will have to pay the Environmental Sanitation fee directly at the resort costing $4.50 USD per room or suite/per night. Payment will be subject to the daily exchange rate based on US rate from its Mexican peso equivalency (this fee is not included in the quoted price). Fees are subject to change