Diamond Club Luxury Junior Suites
Sliding glass doors open to reveal the resort’s exclusive Diamond Club™ pool area, a refreshing retreat for your whole family. Peer out over mangroves, the glittering ocean, or a semi-private swim-out pool and take it all in. An in-suite Jacuzzi soaker tub is perfect for unwinding after adventuresome days spent together.
Available in Mangroves, Ocean View, & Swim out
You will be asked to provide a valid credit card and your passport/government-issued ID upon check-in. The credit cardholder must be present at the time of check-in or a complete credit card authorization form must be provided. Your credit card will be charged a security deposit of $200 USD, which will be reimbursed to you upon check-out. Before checking out, make sure to stop by the front desk to verify any room charges and to sign your final receipt.
Itinerary (You Must Book Into The Wedding Group With JEK Travels In Order To Participate In Events)
- Day 1 Aug 3, 2023 Thur:
- (Cancun) Arrive and checkin to resort
- Day 2 Aug 4, 2023 Fri:
- Bridal party brunch & walkthrough 11am-2pm TBD
- All White Beach BBQ Party - TBD
- Day 3 Aug 5, 2023 Sat:
- Wedding Ceremony 4pm sharp - Sky Terrace
- Cocktails After Ceremony - Sky Terrace
- Reception In Ballroom
- Day 4 Aug 6, 2023 Sun:
- Catamaran Cruise Adults Only TBD
- Day 5 Aug 7, 2023 Mon:
- Depart for home
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to Cancun (CUN)GroupAirfare can be quoted once it becomes available
- Travel Insurance - This is an additional cost and is highly recommended to protect your investment if you need to cancel, need medical coverage.
- Gratuities For Driver
- Personal Items
- Additional excursions or activities
- Hotel will ask for credit or debit card for incidentals
- There is a Tourism Guest Levy that will be used for destination development and community support on the island. A fee of $5 USD per person per night for all guests 6 years of age and older will be applied. The fee will not apply to children under 6 years. The Tourism Guest Levy will be collected by credit card payment upon check-in at the hotel
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Travel insurance is therefore highly recommended.
A valid U.S. passport is required to travel abroad and must be valid 6 months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before December 23, 2023.
All prices are based on the exchange rate in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event the US dollar devalues, JEK Travels LLC reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or make monthly payments.
If you choose monthly payments, you will receive monthly invoices when your payment is due.
Full travel documents will be be sent via emailed 45 days in advance.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN
You have the option to enroll in our automatic billing and remain stress free knowing that your future payments will be made automatically.
When you book, your invoice will show the calculations evenly divided for you. The automatic billing plan will show the dates that your payments will automatically be processed in advance every month.
Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge, you will need to select the box for automatic billing.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Payments made to JEK Travels are non refundable.This is because JEK Travels has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required.
- Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Insurance that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Delay, Loss of Baggage, Medical Care, plus more. We have travel insurance vendors that we work. View the insurance vendors here .
Seat assignments are at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group trip are located in economy class section. If you require a certain seat, we recommend booking the land only package
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be get locked in
Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan.
You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments
Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee up until the final payment date and $100 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan.
Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your invoice
You are responsible to keep JEK Travels informed of email address changes as this is how we will communicate with you.