- Stays at world-class 4- and 5-star hotels conveniently located near the major sites
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Enriching city tours and excursions led by knowledgeable local guides
- Convenient transfers and portage service between your hotel and river cruise ship
- The services of one of our extraordinary Cruise Managers throughout your journey
En route to Paris, you will stop at the American Cemetery and Memorial, the final resting place of General George Patton. Later, you will enjoy a walking tour through Luxembourg before boarding a TGV high-speed train to Paris, where you will check into your hotel.
Enjoy a tour of Paris, taking in all its iconic sites, including the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Élysées, and Place de la Concorde. You’ll pass the magnificent Opéra Garnier, the legendary Louvre, and, on the Left Bank, the Sorbonne University and the Panthéon.
Enjoy a visit to Montmartre, long known as the city’s premier artist’s enclave. During the mid to late 1800s, artists also began calling Montmartre home. Pissarro and Jongkind were two of the first to live there. For easy access to Montmartre, you’ll hop aboard the funicular railroad that ascends the hill. Montmartre’s most recognizable landmark is the Basilica du Sacré-Coeur, constructed from 1876 to 1912. The white dome of this Roman Catholic basilica sits at the highest point in the city. After your visit to Montmartre, you’ll be taken on an illumination tour, discovering why Paris is renowned as the “City of Light.”
Rates from $1380 per person, double occupancy
Rates from $2160solo traveler
*Rates and availability are subject to change at any time.