Get ready to PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR and help Faye Serve up 60 like only she can!
Skip the coats, boots, scarves, hats and gloves and join her in Cancun, Mexico, January 16-19, 2020.
Don't miss this chance to shower her with love and enjoy a weekend of music, fun and sun!
If you'll be the only one submitting the deposit and/or payments on behalf of everyone staying in your room please provide
everyone's name, date of birth and gender, otherwise only their names are required.
If submitting the name and date of birth for others please verify the information before submitting your registration.
All roommates paying their own deposit/payments must register for themselves.
- On-site Host
- 3 Night Accommodations at the All Inclusive, 24 hour, Beachfront Hard Rock Cancun
- All Inclusive Meals, Drinks and Snacks
- Round-trip Airport Transfers
- Welcome Cocktail Mixer
- Semi-Private Birthday Celebration
- Option to add pre/post nights
What's NOT Included:
- Travel insurance (please accept or decline below)
- Items of personal effect
- Day 1: Arrive in Mexico where your on-site host will be waiting for you with a welcome cocktail mixer
- Day 2: Enjoy the resort and surrounding area popular for shopping, clubs and restaurants, known as the Hotel Zone or simply relax, mix & mingle at the pool, spa, beach or one of the many bars on-site ALL WEEKEND LONG!!
- Day 3: Semi-Private Birthday Celebration
Payment Details & Deadlines:
Deposit $50 per person (Solo Traveler $100)
Deposit due NLT (no later than) June 1, 2019
Final payment due on or before November 1, 2019
Global Gifts Travel will waive all cancellation fees if cancellation is made prior to October 1, 2019. Cancellations after October 1, 2019 will incur a $50 penalty.
Travel Document Requirement:
All participants must have a valid United States passport.
Hazardous Material Disclosure:
Federal law forbids the carriage of certain hazardous materials, such as aerosols, fireworks, and flammable liquids, aboard the aircraft. If you do not understand these restrictions, contact your airline or go to http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/hazmat_safety.
Travel protection is not mandatory however this trip includes cancellation penalties. Travel Protection is highly recommended to help protect your investment. Travel protection is NOT included in the rate and is an additional cost that will become due at the time it is added to your total cost. Insurance should ideally include ALL upfront expenses for your trip i.e. airfare, hotel stay etc. However, if you have any pre-existing medical conditions you should consider obtaining travel insurance within 14 days of securing your trip. To get an immediate quote, please click here.
Global Gifts Travel Terms and Conditions: