Bring in 2024 doing BIG things at the most spectacular place in the world. Live your best life by joining us on a luxurious glam experience you'll be talking about forever! The world's most spectacular New Year's Eve celebration happens in Dubai and this special intimate tour is specifically designed with you in mind.
What's include in this trip:
- 7 nights at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront (5 star) or similar
- Breakfast Daily
- Exclusive Welcome Reception
- Exclusive Harlem Nights NYE Party
Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa visit
- Lunch at Emirates Palace
Abu Dhabi City Tour with Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque visit
- Shopping at Spice and Gold Souks
- Shopping at Global Village
- Desert Safari Experience including camel riding, henna tattoos, and more
- Farwell Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Exclusive Signature Gift Box
- Onsite C.A.F.E. Hostess
- All taxes and fees
- And so much more
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront
The incredible 5-star Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront welcomes you to the heart of the city's downtown district. With outstanding facilities and friendly, professional service, they aim to make your stay memorable and become your new home away from home. From the rooms to the restaurants and everything in between, Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront guarantees an unforgettable Dubai hotel experience. Each stylishly designed room and suite offers views of the Business Bay district in Downtown Dubai. Many rooms include private balconies with breathtaking views of the skyline, including phenomenal feats of architecture such as the 828-meter high Burj Khalifa and Dubai Canal.
What's not included in this trip:
- Flights to Dubai, if Land Only Package is purchased
- Hotel & Airport Porterage
- Gratuities for drivers (suggested $5 - $8 per day)
- Gratuities for Dubai Tour Guides (suggested $10 - $20 per day)
- Travel Insurance but can be added. Click here to purchase your travel protection plan.
- Items of a personal nature (including purchases at Souks, The Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates, etc.)
- Meals except where noted in itinerary
- NYE Celebration
- Welcome Dinner
- Lunch at Emirates Palace
- Afternoon Tea at Burj Al Arab
- Friday Brunch
- BBQ dinner during Desert Safari
- All beverages must be purchased separately
- Pricing is per person based on double occupancy.
- Call for single occupancy rate.
- Non-refundable deposit is $500 per person
- Final payment is due September 30, 2023.
Booking Terms & Conditions (Please read in its entirety):
- Due to contractual obligations, all payments for this travel experience are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of all Terms and Conditions, including the cancellation policy.
Purchasing travel insurance is highly recommended to protect your investment. Click here to purchase your travel protection plan.
- Prices, itinerary and availability are subject to change at the discretion of Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC &/or Goway Travel without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Periodic payments are accepted; however, monthly payments are recommended to keep your reservation current. Ninety (90) consecutive days without any payment whatsoever or a request for a one-time payment arrangement, your reservation(s) may automatically cancel without notice. A reinstatement fee will apply to reinstate the reservation.
- No roommate? No problem! There is always someone wanting to travel and no one to travel with. Roommate Match is offered for this tour. You will select “double occupancy” on the order form. On the reservation notes form, you will select “yes” for roommate match. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made on your invoice. We will do our best to room you with someone. But, if 120 days before departure there is no roommate available, you will be required to pay the single rate to secure your booking.
Refunds will not be given due to roommate abandonment. Please ensure your roommate has made his/her reservations and are making timely payments as required.
- Name changes are available on your reservations until August 31, 2023. After 8/31/2023, a name change fee of $250 will apply.
- No payments will be accepted after September 30, 2022. No Exceptions!
Passports and Visas: Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Any information provided pertains to U.S. citizens only.
- Currently, US Passport holders will receive VISA upon entry into Dubai. No fee is required at this time. If changes happen, we will alert you immediately via email.
- If you select the LAND ONLY PACKAGE, you are required to make your own flight arrangements and airport transfers. When making your own flight arrangements, you must pay close attention to dates. You should schedule your flight to ARRIVE in Dubai on December 27, 2022. This means many of you must fly out of the United States on December 26, 2023. You should also schedule your departure flight for January 4, 2024.
- A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 30 days before travel, if not earlier.
- Hotel industry standards may require a credit card charge upon checking into your room for incidentals. You and your roommates should discuss this before checking in. You should also use a credit card as opposed to a debit card. Cash may also be submitted. Please contact Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront for more information on their incidental policy.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AND IMPACT ON TRAVEL
Please be advised the travel itinerary presented is for travel with COVID-19 being a known global risk.
You and/or your travel party should be aware that COVID-19 and the health and security measures around COVID-19 may impact elements of your trip and influence the operation of some travel services. The state you and your travel party reside in, the country or countries you are travelling to or via, and the airline(s) you are travelling on may have strict requirements on travel to limit the spread of COVID-19.
These requirements may include but are not limited to:
v Wearing of masks at airports, while in flight and when out in public.
v Active testing for COVID-19 that may include blood testing before permission is granted to board any flight or enter a country.
v Being able to show proof of health via formalized means (Certificate or similar).
v Subject to screening on arrival at your destination country or any transit countries.
v Subject to quarantine periods in any country subject to screening results.
v Changing restrictions on sightseeing, due to closures or other public health concerns.
v Subject to limitation/restrictions on travel to the destination by your country of residence/citizenship.
v Possible compulsory quarantine on return to your country of residence/citizenship.
COVID-19 is causing constant and ongoing changes in the application of the above types of measures and the way an airline, airport or country chooses to deal with the threat of COVID is constantly changing.
It is the individual’s responsibility to keep themselves informed of all requirements in relation to their trip and any COVID-19 based restrictions, and we suggest these are monitored constantly right up until departure, as they can change at any time. The same applies to any travel companions who may be travelling.
Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC & GoWay is not liable for any loss due to failure to read and understand this information, as the considerations included in this document may be critical to your upcoming trip.
For more information, Peace of Mind Travel Services LLC recommends consulting the US Government website(s) such as www.travel.state.gov for any specific travel advisory information pertaining to our said destination (Dubai & Abu Dhabi).
Peace of Mind Travel Services’ Fee:
v Prior to 6/30/2023: $50 per person
v After 6/30/2023: $100 per person
Note: Peace of Mind Travel Services' cancellation fees are separate from the supplier's cancellation fees. Supplier policies regarding cancellation fees will be relayed in your trip proposal. Our cancellation fees must be paid for Peace of Mind Travel Services to move forward with the cancellation request.