Day 1- Wednesday, April 3: Depart for Israel.
Day 2- Thursday, April 4: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, where you will meet your guide and bus driver. The group will have dinner together in Netanya.
Day 3- Friday, April 5: Caesarea, Megiddo, Mt. Arbel lookout, Spend the night in the Galilee area.
Day4- Saturday, April 6: Visit Mt of Beatitudes, Magdala, Capernaum, you will have a fish lunch by the Sea of Galilee. Kurzim. Overnight at hotel in Galilee.
Day 5- Sunday, April 7: Banias, Tel Dan, Sea of Galilee boat ride. Overnight at hotel in Galilee.
Day 6- Monday, April 8: You can be baptized in the Jordan River at Qsaer El Yehud, Jericho. Ein Gedi, Masada. Overnight at the Dead Sea at the David Resort.
Day 7- Tuesday, April 9: Timna Park Tabernacle. Border crossing into Jordan. Swim in Aqaba. Overnight in Aqaba.
Day 8- Wednesday, April 10: Visit Petra. Overnight in Aqaba.
Day 9 - Thursday, April 11: Border Crossing, Mt. Of Olives view of Jerusalem. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 10-Friday, April 12: Visit the Western Wall and the Western Wall Tunnels, Tour the City of David. Walk through Canaanite Dry Tunnel, Hezekiah’s Tunnel to the Pool of Siloam. Herodian Tunnel. Ben Yehuda shopping in afternoon Stay overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 11- Saturday, April 13: AM Visit the Temple Mount, Pools of Bethesda and St Anne’s Church, Upper room, Garden of Gethsemane private garden, where Jesus prayed before His crucifixion, and see the Church of All Nations. Take communion at the Garden Tomb. Stay overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 12-Sunday, April 14: Yad Vashem, Israel Museum with 2nd Temple period model, drive by American Embassy, overview of Bethlehem. Farewell dinner and late flight home.
Day 13: Monday, Apr 15: Arrive home with wonderful memories of your trip to Israel.
- Itinerary subject to change-
Flights from the USA
April 3, 2024
Departs San Antonio at 1:40 PM, Arrives at Charlotte at 5:30 PM
Departs Charlotte at 8:10 PM, Arrives at New York/JFK at 10:00 PM
Departs New York/JFK at 11:15 PM, Arrives at Tel Aviv at 5:00 PM, the next day
Flights from Israel:
April 15, 2024
Departs Tel Aviv at 12:20 AM, Arrives at New York/JFK at 5:35 AM
Departs New York/JFK at 8:31 AM, Arrives at Dallas at 11:40 AM
Departs Dallas at 12:20 PM, Arrives at San Antonio at 1:34 PM
* Subject to change
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)