- 7 Days/6 Nights Accommodations at Dukes the Palm
- VIP Airport Meet and Greet - Arrival Services
- Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Onsite Host
- Private Group Airport Transportation
- Daily Breakfast
- Kaftans & Kocktails Welcome Brunch
- Glitz, Glam & Glitter Fashion Show
- Melanin Brunch - Atlantis Hotel
- Bad & “Boozy” Yacht Experience
- Burj Khalifa Access
- Lunch at Emirates Palace
- Shopping at Local Spice & Gold Souks
- Traditional Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari Experience w/ UTVs, BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride, Henna and so much more
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Modern Dubai City Tour
- Souk Madinat Jumeriah
- Event Photography
- Abu Dhabi Tour
- Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Qasr Al Wattan Tour
- View at The Palm
- Breakfast At Tiffany's Farewell Breakfast
- Girlfriends Getaway Gang Glam Bag
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- International Airfare (Airport Code: DXB)
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid Testing
- Travel Protection
- Items of A Personal Nature
Single Occupancy Rate
Double Occupancy Rate
$2670 Per Person
PAYMENT DETAILS AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Deposit $400 Per Person
Monthly Payments are due on or before the 1st of each. Failure to make monthly payments will cause your reservation to cancel.
Final Payment due July 01, 2023 (No Exceptions)
COVID-19 TRAVEL ADVISORY
As travel opens up around the world, all destinations, airports, air carriers, hotels, restaurants, transfer companies, car rental companies, shops, and excursions have established COVID-19 safety measures and precautions which may change from day to day. These safety measures may include but are not limited to curfews, attraction closings and reduced hours, size of group gatherings, social distancing requirements, health screenings, and self-quarantine requirements. In addition, you must follow CDC guidelines and health officials' recommendations. Please note that any public location where people have been or are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Star Class Travel cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your vacation. By traveling, you agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with your vacation. Any and all additional costs will be your sole responsibility.
STAR CLASS TRAVEL GROUP REQUIREMENTS
Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 result from a PCR test no more than 4 days before arrival. At-home testing kits are not acceptable. Travelers must present a copy of the result at check-in or before Check In - No Exceptions. If a negative test isn't presented at check-in, you will not be able to participate in ANY group events/activities/tours and no refunds, credits, or vouchers will be awarded.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUBAI'S TESTING REQUIREMENT IS 48 HOURS BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT DEPARTS. If you are not fully vaccinated, please test 48 Hours prior to the time your flight leaves.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON ROOMMATE CANCELLATIONS
If multiple people are on a reservation and one person cancels, the remaining traveler is responsible for any increase in price. Pricing is based on the date the change is made and not the original date the reservation was made. Not all travel protection policies cover a price increase due to a change in the number of passengers on a reservation (consider travel protection with my preferred supplier Travel Safe or another provider which offers single supplement travel coverage, contact the company for more information on this coverage). Additionally, if airfare is included in a vacation package, the price of the airfare is paid first, regardless of which traveler issues the payment (this can also come into play if a traveler cancels and has not paid their portion of the airfare). Please choose your roommates wisely, making sure they have the desire, commitment and funds to enjoy your travel experience, as cancellations can cost the remaining traveler.
DUBAI ENTRY AND EXIT REQUIREMENTS
Effective February 26, 2022, passengers traveling to Dubai from all countries (GCC included) must fulfill one of the below requirements: (You only need to comply with 1 of the 3 options below).
1. Present a valid Negative Covid‑19 Test certificate that should be based on a molecular diagnostic test intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid for SARS‑COV‑2 viral RNA (present a Negative Covid PCR Result taken within 48 hours of flight departure).
2. Present a valid vaccination certificate(s) reflecting that the passenger is fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the WHO or the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and includes a QR code (present a copy of your vaccination card).
3. Present a valid medical certificate issued by the relevant authorities that the passenger has recovered from Coronavirus SARS Covid‑19 within a period of one (1) month from the date of recovery to the date of arrival, with a QR code. These travel requirements can change at any time.
We strongly urge you to consider purchasing travel protection. You are able to use any reputable travel protection provider. We recommend adding Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) coverage to obtain maximum protection. Please read each policy to ensure the terms and coverage adequately meets your coverage needs such as pre-existing medical conditions and other provisions.
You can contact Allianz with specific questions at 855-524-3687. (Agency Code is: F209882). CFAR protection must be purchased within 10 days from the date you placed your deposit. Please protect your vacation by purchasing travel protection early, before you will need to use the coverage. Click Here To Purchase Travel Protection.
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL DISCLOSURE
Federal law forbids the carriage of certain hazardous materials, such as aerosols, fireworks, and flammable liquids, aboard the aircraft. If you do not understand these restrictions, contact your airline or go to http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/hazmat_safety.
The following terms and conditions can be what you expect from us. All payments including but not limited to Deposits, Trip Payments, Travel Insurance, Late Fees, and Cancellation Fees are non-refundable and are not able to be transferred to any other person or trip under any circumstance without any exception. If final payments are not received by the due date your trip will be canceled, and all payments forfeited. All cancellations and changes must be requested in writing to email@example.com. If a valid charge is disputed after any payment is made, you will be contacted in a good faith effort to rectify the situation, but should the client be unwilling to notify the financial institution of the invalid dispute, you will be terminated as a client immediately and refused any future service by Star Class Travel and any of its affiliate agents.
Would you like your photo featured? Send us your favorite picture. It can be a headshot or a full-body picture.
Please send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line add: I'm Going on the Ultimate Girlfriend's Getaway Dazzling Dubai.
Make sure you're following us on Social Media:
Facebook: Star Class Travel (Follow Here)
Instagram: @starclasstravel (Follow Here)
Twitter: @starclasstravel (Follow Here)
Join our Girlfriends Getaway Gang Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sctgirlfriendsgetaway
STAR CLASS TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- All payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- SPACE IS LIMITED!!!!!
- A Passport is required for this trip. Valid passport books with a minimum of 6-month validity are required for international travel (passport cannot expire within 6 months of the last day of your trip). Passengers can be denied boarding at their own expense if passport books are not valid.
- Prices quoted include listed components, please contact Star Class Travel to add on additional components - upgrades and additions will have an additional cost.
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your Passport Book.
- Rates are not guaranteed until your deposit payment is received.
- The deposit payment per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
- Room rates are based on the total occupancy and room type.
- If Double Occupancy is selected as your package, a deposit payment must be made for each guest. If not, the total package price will be adjusted to the number of travelers who paid their deposit. Each guest must register separately from their roommate.
- Please adhere to the Monthly Payment Schedule.
- It’s important that you stay within the monthly payment deadlines. Monthly payments must be paid on time to secure your reservation from getting canceled.
- Star Class Travel does not send out monthly notifications before due dates. You are responsible for keeping up with your payments and making monthly payments on time.
- Not paying your invoice on time according to the scheduled payment deadline may cause you to lose items within your package and/or cancellation of your package entirely.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $50 late fee per person per month.
- Any late fees applied to your payment do not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
- Please notify Star Class Travel of a missed payment or cancellation in writing at (email@example.com). If no contact is made within 5 days of a missed payment or 2 consecutive payments are missed your reservation will be automatically canceled and no refunds will be given. payment Star Class Travel has no choice but to assume you have canceled your reservation.
- If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to the reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up to date.
- The Hotels listed may occasionally be substituted with alternate hotels of equivalent standard.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid Passport, credit, or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as spa services or phone calls which are not included in the room rate.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel's discretion and can change at any time.
- Airport transportation is ONLY provided for guests arriving at Dubai International Airport (Airport Code: DXB).
- Your Itinerary and Confirmation email will go out 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- Travel Insurance is not included. We strongly recommend you protect your investment. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance. We are not responsible for any flight changes, delays, or cancellations beyond our control. You can inquire about or purchase Travel Protection here: https://bit.ly/scttravelprotection.
- The itinerary is subject to change. Star Class Travel reserves the right to make any changes to the hotel/resort, vendors, tours/excursions, itinerary, and/or entertainment lineup.
- Star Class Travel is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity, or of any other third party. Without limitation, Star Class Travel is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, or the threat thereof, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, structural or other defective conditions in hotels or other lodging facilities, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely, dangers associated with or bites from animals, pests or insects, marine life or vegetation of any sort, dangers incident to recreational activities such as swimming, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, rafting, hiking, walking, bicycling, etc., sanitation problems, food poisoning, lack of access to or quality of medical care, difficulty in evacuation in case of a medical or other emergency, illness, epidemics or the threat thereof or for any other cause beyond the direct control of Star Class Travel. In addition, (The Traveler) releases Star Class Travel from its own negligence and assume all risk thereof.
- As a condition of utilizing all/any services suggested and/or booked by Star Class Travel, you VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS related to Covid-19 exposure. You further AGREE that you SHALL NOT SUE OTHERWISE HOLD LIABLE Star Class Travel, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and any relevant tour operators, travel agencies, and travel agents for any Covid-19-related illness, injury, death, losses, or damages of any kind of nature whatsoever. The resort may require a credit or debit card at check-in to cover any hotel incidental charges not included in the room rate.
- This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue applies to all travelers including but not limited to any minor children for whom an adult guest or visitor is a parent, guardian, or is otherwise responsible for. This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue shall be LEGALLY BINDING. Should any guest or visitor bring a claim, suit, or any other action in violation of this provision, the claim, suit, or other action shall be DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE (meaning permanently dismissed) and all costs of dismissal, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, shall be borne by the party who wrongfully brought the claim, suit or other action in violation of this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue.
- Please understand that, without this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue, it would be nearly impossible for Star Class Travel to operate under the current circumstances. We don’t like legal jargon any more than you do, and we look forward to the day (hopefully in the near future) when all of this goes away. In the meantime, we feel it is only fair that you are fully informed and allowed to make the best possible decisions for you and your loved ones.
- There may be some entry and exit restrictions based on each country for visitors. We encourage you to review destination-specific travel entry and exit requirements here: https://eg.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/covid-19-information/. These restrictions are set forth by the foreign governments and include DUIs, health concerns & vaccinations, child safety, and support, offensive actions, or any felony arrest history. It is every traveler’s full responsibility to check and verify the entry, exit, passport, and visa requirements. To avoid entry or exit issues please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html.
Please Note: By registering and paying for this event you are agreeing to Star Class Travel Terms and Conditions. https://starclasstravel.com/terms-conditions/