We've been waiting for this experience since our 1st visit in December 2016, Dubai turns 50.....
If we haven't learned anything else in our 4 visits to Dubai, we've learned that they do everything BIG...and turning 50 won't be any different and we'll be right there to witness it all and inviting you to go with us.
Now we know you may have some questions running through your mind.
1. How long is this flight?
2. Will I find something I like to eat?
3. How will traveling with people I may not know work?
4. Besides the desert and Mosque what the heck is there to do and see in Dubai?
Well, we have the answers for you..
1. Yes, the flight is 14 hours going and about 12 returning home. But once you arrive it will be worth EVERY MINUTE spent in flight. Besides, we fly Emirates and the flights are pretty amazing. Good food, great in flight entertainment, and we travel on one of the least traveled days of the week in hopes of having some extra room to stretch out.
2. Listen, they have their authentic middle eastern cuisine, but trust me, if you don't like that they offer all the comforts of home. From Popeyes Chicken to Cheese Cake Factory and everything in between.
3. This will be our 5th group trip to Dubai not to mention all the other trips we've hosted and we've not had 1 issue. We all get along well, bond and leave friends that stay in contact.
4. Dubai has SO MUCH to offer. Shopping, beaches, food and culture and we'll experience it ALL.
So don't miss this ONCE in a Lifetime experience.
Reserve your spot today.
What's included in this package:
- 7 Day 6 night Accommodations at the Award Winning 5 star JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
- Daily Breakfast at the Award Winning Kitchen 6
- Private Group Poolside Meet & Greet with drinks and appetizers
- Group Friday Brunch
- Private Yacht Party
- Private English Speaking Tour Guide with Private Group Bus
- Tours Including (but not limited to): Burj Khalifa, Dubai City Tour, Tour of Sharjah, Shopping, Grand Mosque Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World, Emirates Palace
- Camel Trekking at Sunset
- Authentic Arabic Barbecue with Show
- Airport Transfer in Dubai (if you purchase air with group)
- Gratuity for Tour Guide and Driver
- Exclusive Gift Bag
- Onsite Ladies & Luggage Host
What's not included:
- Travel insurance (recommended to protect your investment)
- Items of a personal nature
- Food & Drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities not mentioned
- Air Fare ( will be offered at a later date via Emirates (typically around $1150 -1300 round trip on a non stop flight)
Itinerary (subject to change without prior notice):
- Day 1 : Departure from US
- Day 2: Arrival to Dubai around 8pm local time, rest of the evening on your own
- Day 3: Half Day City Tour, Afternoon Brunch, Group Poolside Meet & Greet
- Day 4: Full Day Tour of Dubai including Shopping, Evening on Your Own
- Day 5: Morning on your own, Afternoon Arabic Barbecue, Camel Trekking at Sunset, Belly Dancing Show
- Day 6: Day in Abu Dhabi, Grand Mosque Tour, Ferrari World, Emirates Palace
- Day 7: Morning on your own, Afternoon Yacht Party
- Day 8: Day of departure back to US
Terms & Conditions
By booking a tour with us, paying a deposit or signing this agreement, you accept all of the terms in this agreement on your own behalf and on behalf of all persons listed on the booking, including but not limited any Minors for whom you are signing this agreement (also referred to individually as “Traveler” or “Travelers”), and direct us to perform services for each and every Traveler.
IDENTIFICATION: Travelers are required to make reservations in the full name that is listed on her/his government document they will use for travel. If you need to make any changes to a name after travel documents have been issued, you will be responsible for all name change fees, if applicable.
PAYMENTS: We use third party payment processing companies (e.g., Travel Joy) to process credit card charges. This allows you to make payments with any major credit/debit cards.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD CHARGEBACK POLICY: If you are not happy with our services for any reason, you agree not to file a chargeback with your credit or debit card before you have given us an opportunity to address the matter. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to stand behind our products and services. We will work to address any issue that you might have. By signing this agreement or booking a trip with us, you agree that chargebacks are not to be used for refund convenience, in other words, it is not an appropriate way to avoid our cancellation and refund policy to which you agree by signing this agreement. We view such chargebacks as a form of “friendly fraud,” but fraud nonetheless. We will vigorously dispute any chargeback and reserve the right to report fraudulent chargebacks to authorities. Should we win any chargeback that you initiate, you agree to reimburse us for our attorney’s fees, time, costs and expenses in rebutting the chargeback.
REFUNDS: You acknowledge and agree that all payments that you make to Ladies & Luggage are non-refundable and non- transferable. This is because Ladies & Luggage has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices competitive and allow you to make monthly payments for your vacation.
January 10, 2021
1 King or 2 Double Beds
Separate Tub & Shower
January 10, 2021
Separate Tub & Shower