- XTD does NOT ISSUE REFUNDS . For this reason, XTD Travel Club HIGHLY RECOMMENDS that guest procure travel insurance via our complimentary travel insurance portal on our website HERE Note: Please review your travel insurance booking options thoroughly to determine the "BEST" type of insurance policy for you (i.e. cancel for any reason vs one of the other policy types). XTD Travel Club does NOT recommend which insurance policy you should buy in the event you purchase travel insurance. As such, it is important that you read all of the policy benefits and understand the type of policy you considering when comparing policies and where in doubt or if you have policy specific questions, please contact the travel insurance provider directly.
- A passport is required to travel to Greece. Please visit this link for all the information you need to procure your passport. if you do not currently have a passport or your passport has expired, please note that the current processing time for passports is 4 to 6 wks. Expedited passport processing time is currently running 2 to 4 wks. For more information on passports go HERE
- Traveling abroad requires a passport be valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before October 10, 2024 and you must have at least (2) blank pages in your passport. Otherwise, you MUST apply to renew and receive your renewed passport prior to departing for this trip.
- If you select a LAND ONLY PACKAGE, you are required to make your own flight arrangements and airport transfers. When making your own flight arrangements, you must pay close attention to dates.
- During check-in at your hotel, a credit card will be required for check-in to cover anticipated room charges.
- PAYMENTS: We use third party payment processing companies to process credit card charges. This allows you to make payments with any major credit/debit cards.
- For this trip, guest have the option of having their monthly installment payments automatically deducted in equal installments from your credit/debit card from your bank via an option you can select on your invoice once your trip has been booked.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, XTD Travel Club reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
If you select the LAND ONLY PACKAGE, you are required to make your own flight arrangements and airport transfers. When making your own flight arrangements, you must pay close attention to dates. You should schedule your flight to ARRIVE in Greece on April 2, 2024. This means many of you must fly out of the United States on Tuesday, April 1, 2024 You should also schedule your return flight for April 10, 2024.
The airline flight schedule for the full package (i.e. land and air) is typically shared 30 to 60 days before the trip scheduled departure date.
At check-in, a credit card will be required for check-in to cover anticipated room charges.
A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 30 days before travel
A private Facebook group for this trip will be created in January 2024. Important Travel information about this trip will be posted in the Facebook group. As such, travel club members booked for this trip should join the Facebook group.
XTD Travel Club holds accreditation with the following travel industry accrediting organizations. Accreditation is obtained only after meeting rigorous accreditation criteria by the respective accrediting travel industry organizations:
- We are also Certified Jamaica Specialist through the Jamaica Board of Tourism
Please download the "Top 5 Reasons Why XTD Travel Club Should Be Your Premiere Partner"