October 24 - 31, 2024
**Starting at $2559/person
Ascend to the very top of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Luxurious dining in a table suspended by a crane 50 meters high in the sky of Dubai.
Bumpy ride to a delicious buffet dinner and live entertainment shows in Desert Safari
Optional: Take pictures with a photographer in local attire (flying dresses, men’s Arab attire). Additional cost
Specially arranged lunch and Dinners.
Embark on a city tour of Abu Dhabi.
- Depart for the United Arab Emirates
- Depart for Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Arrive in Dubai. Get a hassle-free transfer in a private car from Dubai International Airport to your hotel.
- Half Day City Tour (Guided Tour): Dubai is one of the most beautiful cities in the world with so many tourist attractions. Explore all the major landmarks through our half-day Dubai City Tour. The tour starts with early morning pickup from your hotel. Dubai tour is a four to five hour tour that covers both the old part and the new part of Dubai. It’s a guided tour where the professional tour guide will guide you throughout the tour. Don’t forget to take your camera and capture every moment of the half-day city tour.
- Private Luxury Yacht with Dinner: Relax on deck as you sail for 3 hours and admire Dubai’s skyline on a private luxury yacht over Marina Landscape and with the view of Iconic Palm Island, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab and breathtaking landscape of Marina.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner.
Burj Khalifa at the top
- Burj Khalifa is the most iconic skyscraper in the world. It is the world's tallest building and considered one of the must-visit attractions for tourists. Burj Khalifa is located in Downtown Dubai beside Dubai Mall and fountain. Get into the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa and see Dubai from the top of the world's tallest building.
Aquarium Underwater Zoo
- Aquarium and Under Water Zoo is located inside the Dubai Mall.
Evening Premium Desert Safari (4x4 private vehicle).
The real beauty of Dubai is the evening desert safari. This is a must do activity that you can never get in your home country. Take a bumpy ride and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner and live entertainment shows all happening in the evening desert safari. Optional: Take professional desert photos in traditional Arab attire for an additional fee.
Sheesha (Hookah )
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
- Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour with Buffet Lunch (Guided Tour). Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and around one and a half hours away from Dubai. This is the second-largest city in the United Arab Emirates after Dubai. Abu Dhabi is famous for many historical places including the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. This attraction also allows non-Muslims to visit inside and explore this historical Mosque of the region. Please note that proper dress full sleeves and the female should cover while going inside the Mosque. Furthermore, it’s a full-day tour exploring the emirates palace, breakwater, marina mall and other historical places with the help of our professional tour guide.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
- Miracle Garden + Global Village with Transfer. The Miracle Garden is the largest floral garden in the world with a wealth of more than 45 million different species of flowers, forming some of the most imaginative compositions ever. Visit Global Village Dubai and participate in an enormous celebration of the beautiful diversity of the world over here. It is the world's largest shopping, tourism, and leisure destination.
- Dinner in the Sky. Indulge in unique scenery and luxurious dining while in a table suspended by a crane 50 meters high in the sky of Dubai.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
- Departure. Depart the United Arab Emirates. Transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Transfers depart the hotel approximately 5 hours prior to flight time.
Dubai is famous for the record-breaking Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and the Palm, its vibrant culture, turbulent history, modern infrastructure, huge aquariums, and indoor ski slopes. Dubai is also known for its ultra-fast cars, driverless subway, scorching summer heat, and fantastic beaches.
The desert safari provides an exciting dune bashing along with an electrifying camp journey where you can enjoy quad biking, camel ride and sand skiing.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
WiFi: Free in Rooms. Free in Public Areas, Restaurant Bar, Coffee Shop, 24 Hour Front Desk Concierge, Elevator, Parking, Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Air-Conditioned Rooms, Telephone, Television, Minibar, Private Bathroom.
Guest Rooms: Guest rooms feature stylish contemporary décor. All rooms are equipped with modern amenities including air conditioning, WiFi internet access and minibar.
Location: Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City is ideally located in the heart of Dubai, along the iconic Sheikh Zayed Road and on the banks of Dubai Water Canal.
- Installment payments are available and can be arranged by travel agent.
- Final payment is 60 days prior to the departure.
- Payments can be made via cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover) and will be charged by Delta Omega Travel. Payments not received on time will result in reservation cancellation of payment plan.
*** Convenience Fee is added to the total charge.
Know Before You Go
Although most of the planning and preparation is taken care of for you, there are still a few things you should know and some details you should take care of to ensure your comfort, safety and peace of mind. Please review the following information before your departure to ensure that any surprises along the way will only be pleasant ones.
Getting Ready To Go PASSPORT AND VISAS
It is each traveler's responsibility to have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the dates of travel and a visa if required.
IMPORTANT: Passengers who are not U.S. citizens must check with the respective consulate or a visa agency to determine what personal identification is required. Passengers who enter, leave and then re-enter the same country on their itinerary should check if they require a double-entry visa. Passport applications are available at most U.S. Post Offices, as well as at regional Passport Agencies. Passengers requiring visas, whether obtained in advance or locally upon arrival, should ensure that their passport has blank pages.
Is this an escorted tour?
- Yes. We will travel with a tour conductor once we reach the travel destination. While on the tour, we will travel by motor coach to sites stated in the itinerary. We will be given a schedule and suggested times to meet the group to start each day.
What is the currency at our destination?
- U.S. dollars can be used in Dubai. The currency in Dubai is United Arab Emirates Dirham (Dirham). When using an ATM machine, please be advised that the ATM machines dispense money in DIRHAM - NOT US DOLLARS. Visa and Master Card are the most widely accepted credit cards and can be used at major hotels, restaurants and tourists shops. ATMs are available, though acceptance of foreign cards is limited. Please be advised of that. Please Note: We suggest you call your bank and/or credit card company before you leave, to let them know you will be out of the country and using your ATM card or credit card.
Visa Requirements for US Citizens (Tourist Passport) to visit the UAE:
No visas are required for American citizens (holder of regular passports) before arrival in the UAE, including US Citizens with visas or entry stamps from other countries in their passports.
What is the Time Zone?
Dubai observes Gulf Standard Time all year. There are no Daylight Saving Time clock changes.
What is the climate like?
The UAE has an arid desert climate with only two main seasons, winter and summer separated by two transitional periods, respectively. The winter season (December to March) has a mean temperature ranging from 62°F to 75°F. The first transitional period (April to May) is distinguished by variability and rapid change in weather.
Temperatures start to increase gradually over most regions during this period. The mean temperature during this season ranges from 79°F to 92°F. The summer season (June to September) is characterized by extremely high temperature which can be expected to climb up to 122°F, especially over the southern parts. Mean temperature during this season ranges from 90°F to 99°F. Summer rainfalls tend to be lower, particularly along the coastal areas, away from the mountains. The second transitional period (October to November) has a mean temperature ranging from 75°F to 86°F. Rainfall is sparse and inconsistent in the UAE. The country averages between 5.5" – 7.9" of rainfall per year, with some mountainous areas experiencing up to 13.8 in./year. The UAE is also prone to occasional, violent dust storms, locally known as shamal winds.
Terms & Conditions
By booking a travel with us, paying the required deposit, or signing this agreement, you understand all of the terms and conditions in this agreement on your own behalf and on behalf of all persons listed on the booking, including but not limited any minors for whom you are signing this travel agreement for and direct us to provide services for each and every party.
Travelers are required to make reservations in the exact name that is listed on the traveler’s government identification or document they will be using. If changes need to be made to a name after the travel documents have been issued, you will take responsibility for all name change fees/charges if applicable.
We are using third party payment processing companies to process credit card charges. This will allow travelers to make payments with any major credit/debit cards.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD CHARGEBACK POLICY:
If for some reasons you are not satisfied with our services you agree not to file a chargeback with your credit or debit card without giving us an opportunity to address the issue. Your total satisfaction is very important to us and we guarantee to stand behind our promise to provide excellent quality experience. We will make sure to address any issue that you might have in the shortest time as possible. By signing this travel agreement you agree that chargebacks are not to be used for refund convenience. In other words, it is not an appropriate way to avoid our cancellation and refund policy to which you agree by signing this agreement. We view such chargebacks as a form of “friendly fraud,” but fraud nonetheless. We will vigorously dispute any chargeback and reserve all rights to report fraudulent chargebacks to authorities. Should we win any chargeback initiated by the agreeing party, you agree to reimburse us for our attorney’s fees, time, costs and expenses incurred in the process.
The agreeing party acknowledges and agrees that all payments that made to Delta Omega Travel are non-refundable and non- transferable for the reason that Delta Omega Travel has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our travel package prices competitive and provide travelers an option to make monthly installment payments for their trip.
To book and for further information, call Maria / Jenny at 321-999-7495 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Itinerary order and inclusions are subject to change.