You have reached this landing page because you are ready to book an amazing vacation to a beautiful Riviera Maya, Mexico adults-only all-inclusive Resort and just know that you have made a great decision.
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya Resort is an oceanfront luxurious property that sits within a tropical and natural environment. It boasts 7 a la carte restaurants with unlimited access (except the Teppanyaki Grill), a cigar bar, multiple bars, spacious rooms, 24 hour room service, and more.
Rates are based on Travel Dates: 6/18/20 - 6/21/20
- Deluxe Junior Suite starting from $1,428 per person
- Golden Junior Suite starting from $1,578 per person
- Emerald Junior Suite Ocean Front (King Beds only) starting from $1,638 per person
- Golden Junior Suite Swim-up (King Beds only) starting from $1,758 per person
Non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $235 per person
Balance due in full by Saturday, May 2, 2020
For questions please contact Sherri at email@example.com or (267) 974-7077.
What's included in this trip:
- Round-trip airfare on American Airlines
- Round-trip shared airport transfers
- All-inclusive accommodations at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
What's not included:
- Travel insurance (please accept or decline below)
- Optional Tours and Excursions
- Day 1 (Tuesday): Arrive and get settled into your resort
- Day 2 (Wednesday): Relax or take a tour of the resort
- Day 3 (Thursday): Take a tour, go on excursion, or relax by the pool/beach
- Day 4 (Friday): Determine which restaurant you will try for this evening's dinner
- Day 5 (Saturday): Shop for souvenirs or relax by the pool/beach
- Day 6 (Sunday): Last breakfast before departing for home
Deposits and subsequent payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Travel insurance will reimburse you up to 100% of non-refundable fees should you need to cancel for a covered reason such as sickness, injury, or the passing of loved one.
Terms and Conditions:
A valid passport is required for this travel events. If you need to apply for a passport, please go to www.travel.state.gov.
You are required to register your name as it appears on your Passport along with your date of birth when making your reservation.
Deposits and ALL payments to Shertina's Travel, LLC are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Shertina's Travel, LLC has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines, cruises and
other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices competitive and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
Rates are not guaranteed until deposit is received. - Prices are subject to change without notice.
Lead Passenger is responsible for receiving and relaying any and all communications/correspondence to the rest of the passengers.
All travelers are required to make their initial deposit together.
All canceled reservations must be submitted to Shertina's Travel, LLC in writing. If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid
to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guests added to the reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up to date and will be charged the Reservation Revision Fee of $50.00 per person.
Travel Protection is highly recommended.
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
May 2, 2020
This is the starting rate based on double occupancy. Please note that rates and availability are subject to change until a deposit is made. Once a deposit is made, it locks in your rate.
Inquire about single and triple occupancy.
April 18, 2020
The premium is based on the travelers date of birth and individual cost.
Please inquire about a customized quote.
Playa del Carmen Shopping Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
April 18, 2020
Catch a ride to the largest jewelry store in the Caribbean and receive a gift of a personalized steel pendant. Look for the perfect sparkly reminder of your trip and admire the handicrafts being created by the vendors. Depending on the tour, visit the Malecon las Americas in Cancun or the Hacienda Jalisco and the 5th Avenue of Playa del Carmen.
- Receive a steel pendant, Mexican vanilla, and a certificate worth $50 USD
- Price and itinerary vary based on tour selected
- Enjoy a tequila tasting and stock up on Mexican delicacies at Hacienda Jalisco
- Round trip transportation from Cancun, Riviera Maya, or Playa del Carmen
Riviera Maya Luxury Yacht and Snorkeling, Lunch & Drinks Included
April 18, 2020
Set off into the warm Caribbean Sea on this half-day catamaran sailing adventure from Playa del Carmen. Your luxurious boat cruises along the Riviera Maya coastline, stopping at the Inah Reef — one of the best locations in the region for snorkeling. Try stand-up paddleboarding while you’re out there too. After your water activities, enjoy a gourmet lunch and an open bar, as well as attentive service from your crew. Hotel transport included.
- Catamaran sailing tour from Playa del Carmen
- Discover coral formations and see schools of colorful fish while snorkeling
- Explore the waters with a stand-up paddleboard
- Relax with lunch and an open bar after snorkeling and paddleboarding
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned van included
3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus Cenote and Caves
April 18, 2020
Explore coral reefs, ancient history, and nature in the Riviera Maya on an combination tour that features some of the best of Yucatan in a single day. Snorkel through the coral reef in the Caribbean Sea, visit the Tulum archeological site, and swim in a cenote, then explore a limestone cave and take a jungle walk. This tour includes entrance fees, a buffet lunch, and door-to-door transport from hotels in Cancun or Playa del Carmen.
- Tulum Ruins, Caribbean Sea snorkeling, and cenote combo tour
- Explore the Mayan Ruins in Tulum
- Take a walk through a cave before strolling through the jungle
- Go for a swim in Cenote Caracol
- Snorkel through a coral reef in the Caribbean Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included