PICK THIS OPTION IF YOU WILL BE TRAVELING WITH A ROOMMATE
- IF YOU ARE PAYING THE FULL BALANCE FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR ROOMMATE SELECT "2" TRAVELERS UNDER THE "SELECT TRAVELER" OPTION. Doing so will produce 1 invoice.
- IF BOTH YOU AND YOUR ROOMMATE ARE PAYING SEPARATELY PLEASE CHOOSE "1" TRAVELER UNDER THE DOUBLE-OCCUPANCY "SELECT TRAVELER" OPTION. Doing this will produce 1 invoice for 1 passenger and your roommate is responsible for completing their own registration form.
- Your roommate will need to book separately in order to receive a separate invoice.
- You and your roommate are responsible for ensuring that all payments are made timely.
- If your roommate is unable to make the trip you may be charged or liable for the "Single-occupancy" rate. Due to this reason, please choose your roommate wisely.
Once, you have your $500 per person non-refundable and non-transferable deposit, an invoice will be sent to you. Your monthly payment amount will be based on how many months there are from the time you book to the final payment date which is May 1, 2024. If you have any questions, please contact Mezgeron at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking.
Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. All deposit payments to You Be Everywhere Travel Agency are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because we have contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. Refunds will NOT be given due to roommate abandonment. Please ensure your roommate has his/her reservation and is making timely payments as required. Should you need to cancel your vacation in it's entirety, your money (less the deposit and cost of travel insurance if purchased) will be returned to the original payment method as long as you cancel 92 days or more prior to departure via email at email@example.com. Refund processing fees will apply.