XCEPTIONAL TRAVEL DESTINATIONS TRAVEL CLUB
Dubai is a destination that mixes modern culture with history, adventure with world-class shopping and entertainment. Prepare to experience "life on another level" when you visit Dubai.
Opulence and grandeur are two words used to describe the "vibe" in Dubai. Whether you are visiting the world's largest mall, touring one of the magnificent mosques or dining out at one of the phenomenal restaurants in Dubai, you will be immersed in engaging atmosphere and the luxury and surrounds you. So prepare to experience "the good life" on a totally different level as XTD Travel Club prepares to take you on a journey to the most popular city in the United Arab Emirates...Splendor and nothing short of an Epic vacation awaits you in Dubai!
All-Inclusive (Including Air) – most meals and all excursions, transportation (including transfers to and from the airport) all included in their price.
- 7 nights and 8 days in Dubai
- Round Trip Airfare (yeap….it’s already included!!!) on the luxurious Emirates Airlines where your flight will include: meals, drinks, and in-flight entertainment. Note: Flight is out of Dulles International Airport
- 7 (seven) nights of accommodations at the famed Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates . All transfers via a private air-conditioned car/minivan with English Speaking host
- A complimentary prepaid Metro Rail card per person for getting around in Dubai
- Breakfast Daily, ( 3) lunches and ( 2) dinners
- ALL of the XTD sponsored excursions
- (1) Day Admission to the once in a lifetime WORLD EXPO
- Your Dubai XTD Swag Bag
- XTD Travel Ambassador(s) travel with the group - so you have onsite XTD Travel Club concierge support
- XTD Webinar – What you can Expect When You Arrive in Dubai? - hosted by a member of the Dubai Tourism Board.
The following items are NOT included in your quote
- Travel Insurance – which is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by XTD Travel Club
- Any meals not specifically specified above
- The cost of your passports
- Personal expenses
- Beverage during meals
- Tips to drivers, porters, and guides
- Any other items that are not expressly listed above under “what is included in your quote”
- March 04 - Departure from USA for Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Your international flight includes meals, drinks, and in-flight entertainment.
- March 05 - Arrival to Dubai - Upon arrival to Dubai airport, your representative will be waiting for you to provide the transfer to your hotel.
- March 06 Full Day Dubai City Tour includes: Entrance to Culture Tour with lunch , and Old Souks of Dubai operated by private bus and English- Speaking Guide
- March 07 Full Day Dubai City Tour includes: Entrance to Burj Khalifa and National Museum of Dubai with lunch at local restaurant operated by private bus and English- Speaking Guide
- March 08 Dinner with DJ at Dubai Famous Buddha Bar
- March 09 Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour includes: 09:00 AM Pick up, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, lunch at Emirates Palace and the Louver Museum operated by private bus and English-Speaking Guide
- March 10 Expo Visit with Transfer from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- March 11 Desert Safari Trip with dinner includes: Sand Dunes Ride by 4X4 land cruiser, Desert Camp, Camel Ride, Buffet Dinner with Soft Drink and entertainment.
- March 12 Depart for USA
Connected to the world-renowned Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, is a short distance from downtown Dubai, Media City and the Dubai World Trade Centre-and just minutes from celebrated sites, including Jumeirah Beach, Wild Wadi Waterpark and Ski Dubai. Take in breathtaking city views from our Dubai hotel's 24th-floor rooftop infinity pools and Sheraton Fitness, then meet for a drink at Vantage or experience the true taste of Turkey at Besh Turkish.
All suites and rooms at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates offer views of the city skyline. Each features free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some suites include a living room and a kitchenette complete with a dining area.
Guests can enjoy a wealth of leisure options at Sheraton Dubai, Mall of the Emirates such as an indulgent massage at Shine Spa and use of the relaxing spa facilities. After an energizing workout at Sheraton Fitness, guests can take a dip in the rooftop, outdoor pools to refresh.
Additional Important Travel Quote Details:
For this trip guests have the option of having their monthly installment payments automatically deducted in equal installments from your credit/debit card from your bank via PayPal . If you elect to have your payment automatically deducted, an automatic debit authorization for the monthly installment payments must be completed by those guest who decide to have your payments automatically deducted from your account.
XTD does NOT ISSUE REFUNDS . For this reason, XTD Travel Club HIGHLY RECOMMENDS that guest procure travel insurance via our complimentary travel insurance portal on our website HERE
A passport is required to travel to Dubai. Please visit this link for all the information you need to procure your passport. if you do not currently have a passport or your passport has expired, please note that the current processing time for passports is 10 to 12 wks. Expedited passport processing time is currently running 4 to 6 wks. For more information on passports go HERE.
Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before September 4, 2022.All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, XTD Travel Club reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
Currently, US Passport holders will receive a VISA upon entry into Dubai. No fee is required at this time. If this policy changes, XTD Travel Club will alert you via email.
If you select the LAND ONLY PACKAGE, you are required to make your own flight arrangements and airport transfers. When making your own flight arrangements, you must pay close attention to dates. You should schedule your flight to ARRIVE in Dubai on March 5 , 2022. This means many of you must fly out of the United States on Friday March 4, 2022. You should also schedule your return flight for flight for March 12, 2022.
Airline flight schedule for the full package (i.e. land and air) will be released October 2021.
At check-in, a credit card will be required for check-in to cover anticipated room charges.
A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 30 days before travel
A private Facebook group for this trip will be created December 2021. Important Travel information about this trip will be posted in the Facebook group. As such, travel club members booked for this trip should join the Facebook group.
XTD Travel Club holds accreditations with the following travel industry accrediting organizations. Obtained only after meeting rigorous accreditation criteria by the respective accrediting travel industry organizations:
- We are also Certified Jamaica Specialist through the Jamaica Board of Tourism
For More information about XTD Travel Club, please go HERE.
For the latest information on COVID-19, please go HERE.
For a great list of travel related resources, please go HERE.