Day 1: Sunday, Feb 11: Depart for Tel Aviv
Day 2: Monday, Feb 12: Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport. Meet your guide and driver and transfer to your hotel for dinner & overnight in Tel Aviv at Metropolitan Hotel.
Day 3: Tuesday, Feb 13: Caesarea, Megiddo, Optional Hot Air Balloon on Gilboa Mt. over Jezreel Valley, Mt. Arbel. Dinner & overnight at hotel in the Galilee.
Day 4: Wednesday, Feb 14: Beautiful Land Initiative, Kurzim, Sea of Galilee Boat Ride, Fish Lunch at David’s Harp, Tabgah – (Peter’s Primacy). Return to hotel for dinner and overnight in the Galilee.
Day 5: Thursday, Feb 15: Caesarea Philippi where Peter said that Yeshua was the Messiah, Tel Dan, Kibutz Malkia base overlooking Lebanon to visit Israeli soldiers. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight in the Galilee.
Day 6: Friday, Feb 16: 7:30 AM Departure. Ancient Shiloh, ascent to Jerusalem, Jerusalem Overlook from Mt. Scopus and Mt of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 7: Saturday, Feb 17: FREE DAY – go to local Messianic congregation. Evening – Tower of David Light show. Overnight at hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 8: Sunday, Feb 18: Temple mount Visit, Western wall Tunnels, Jewish quarter sites, Yad Vashem. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 9: Monday, Feb 19: Qasr El Yehud baptismal site, Masada, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea swim. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 10: Tuesday, Feb 20: Emek Zurim, Garden Tomb, visit Machne Yehuda food market. Dinner & overnight at hotel in Jerusalem or transfer to airport for flights.
Day 11: Wednesday, Feb21 : Arrival home or optional Jordan extension.
Day 1 : Wednesday, Feb 21 : Leave Jerusalem for border crossing on Allenby Bridge. Mt. Nebo, Dinner & overnight at hotel in Petra.
Day 2: Thursday, Feb 22 : Full day at Petra including Archaeological Museum. Dinner & Overnight at hotel in Petra.
Day 3: Friday, Feb 23: Madaba, Philadelphia, Amman. Dinner & overnight at hotel in Amman.
Day 4: Saturday, Feb 24: Flights and arrival home.
- Itinerary subject to change-
Israel Only Tour:
Flights to Israel:
American#2328 11FEB Pensacola - Dallas 200pm – 355pm
American#578 11FEB Dallas – New York 500pm – 928pm
American#146 11FEB New York – Tel Aviv 1135pm – 515pm next day
Flights to USA:
American#145 21FEB Tel Aviv – New York 1245am – 620am
American#1444 21FEB New York – Charlotte 818am – 1030am
American#2325 21FEB Charlotte – Pensacola 1100am – 1155am
Flights to Israel:
United#1980 11FEB Pensacola – Chicago 153pm – 435pm
United#2418 11FEB Chicago – Washington/Dulles 604pm – 906pm
United#72 11FEB Washington/Dulles – Tel Aviv 1045pm – 430pm next day
Flights to USA:
United#526 24FEB Amman – Washington/Dulles 215am – 630am
United#1744 24FEB Washington/Dulles – Chicago 835am – 939am
United#418 24FEB Chicago – Pensacola 1040am –1:00pm
Itinerary subject to change
Basic Airport / Flight Information
- Your airline ticket will be issued electronically. When you arrive to the airport, please be prepared to present a passport to an airline representative in order to receive your boarding pass.
- All group seat assignments are under airport control. Seat assignments online are not available for groups. Pre-check in is not available to groups.
- You should arrive at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are allowed one free checked bag and one free carry on.
Luggage (per person) limitations:
Checked: weight = 50 pounds max
Maximum Size: total of length + width + depth = 62”
- Carry-ons: you are allowed to bring one piece that will fit in an overhead compartment (up to 14”w x 22”h x 9” deep) plus a smaller piece that will fit under your seat (up to 10”w x 17”h x 9” deep).
- All carry-on luggage items such as liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce (100ml) or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. There is not a limit on the types of liquids, gels and aerosols in your checked baggage.
- Hazardous materials see: PackSafe for Passengers | Federal Aviation Administration (faa.gov)