8 DAY SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE FROM MIAMI, FLORIDA
December 11, 2021 ~ December 19, 2021
Your Perfect Island Getaway Awaits.
ABOUT CARNIVAL HORIZON
The line that brings the sea and the sky together inspired us... to build a ship that unites you with great fun, comfort, dining, and exotic destinations. And most importantly, unites you with one another. It's Carnival Horizon!
This ship doesn't just do it a little bit, either. First, Carnival Horizon goes big with the two-screen Carnival Multiplex®, which brings together one theater packed with huge IMAX® action and one with 3D visuals, incredible motion effects, and more! This ship keeps things flowing with an onboard waterpark that splashes you more than a little — Dr. Seuss WaterWorks™ splashes you oodles, with a little help from the wacky characters everybody loves. Go for a bike ride way, way above it all at SkyRide®. The Punchliner Comedy Club™ and Playlist Productions™ are just two of your top entertainment picks, while Lip Sync Battle™: Carnival is your chance to take all the talent you packed before you left home... and show it off, up on stage.
For relaxation, get to Serenity Adult-Only Retreat™, or step up to max relaxation at Cloud 9 Spa™ featuring great massages, thermal suites, and more. Havana Bar™ & Pool is a good one too — a spot that brings together stylish poolside lounging with authentically Cuban cocktails... adding hot nightlife into the mix once the sun goes down. And all day long, you know we've got stuff for the kids — Carnival Horizon has three age-specific youth spaces!
This ship brings tons of flavor to every meal. It starts with a guy named Guy — Fieri — who created two awesome spots on the ship: one's the crowd-pleasing Guy's Burger Joint™, and the other happens to be Guy's Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse™, a spot that serves up BBQ classics paired with freshly-brewed-right-on-board beers. If you're looking for great seafood on Carnival Horizon, then Seafood Shack™'s the place to cast your net. Bonsai Teppanyaki™ is an intimate meal and interactive performance, while Fahrenheit 555™ is a dining experience that stands toe-to-toe with some of the best steakhouses on land. Jiji Asian Kitchen® and Cucina del Capitano® each specialize in delighting certain taste buds: the ones craving pan-Asian favorites, and classic Italian dishes served family-style. (Check... and check!)
Add all this together and you've got... a vacation on Carnival Horizon that truly brings it all together.
You’ll board in Miami and sail your way to the islands of Aruba, Bonaire, La Romana, and Amber Cove with day trips at each port. You dip your toes in the warm, green-blue waters while sipping fruity drinks with little umbrellas and basking in the always 82-degree weather.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Interior Cabin ~ $ 799.74 per person
Oceanview Cabin ~ $ 974.74 per person
Balcony Cabin ~ $ 1,304.74 per person
$ 100 Deposit per person due on/before March 29, 2021
$ 250 per person Due April 30, 2021
Final Payment Due August 10, 2021
Monthly Payment Plan
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
· Daily Gratuity is $ 13.99 per day.
· Travel insurance
· Items of a personal nature
· Flights to Miami, Florida
· Transportation from airport to cruise port
Travel Insurance is highly recommended. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully.
Interior Cabin ~ $ 95 per person
Oceanview Cabin ~ $ 109 per person
Balcony Cabin ~ $ 119 per person
· Single occupancy = one person to a room
· Double occupancy = two persons to a room
· Triple occupancy = three persons to a room
· Quad occupancy = four persons to a room
· Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
· Traveling on Carnival Horizon required a valid driver’s license or US passport. Strongly suggest a US passport.
· Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before the cruise. Some travel websites will allow you to set alerts to advise you when prices are dropping. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
· We strongly suggest finding a flight to get you into Miami, Florida no later than 12PM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 2PM. No exceptions!
(718) 986-2836 (Cell)