Journeys That Fit invites you to experience an amazing 11-day cruise from Copenhagen to Stockholm via Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia and Finland. Stroll among the evocative remains of Rønne’s 13th-century Hammershus, once the largest medieval fortress in Scandinavia. Ride bikes through the islands and quaint cities. Contemplate the impact of WWII on the people of Poland as you study the poignant exhibits at Gdansk’s Museum of the Second World War. Kayak through Finlands calm waters. Enjoy a vista-filled ride in a glass gondola along the exterior of Stockholm’s Ericsson Globe, the largest spherical structure in the world. All the while, the fantastic staff and crew take care of you in luxury and style.
YOUR SHIP - The Marina
Marina blends sophistication with a contemporary flair to create a casually elegant ambiance with designer touches everywhere. Marina personifies the Oceania Cruises experience, and will even more in 2022 after a state of the art refurbishment in 2021. You'll enjoy a glistening ship in 2022 with no more than 1250 guests.
Designed for epicureans and travel connoisseurs, Marina offers guests multiple dining venues, of which six are open-seating gourmet restaurants with no surcharge. La Reserve by Wine Spectator offers enlightening seminars, tastings, and gourmet food pairings. The Culinary Center is the only hands-on cooking school at sea, featuring a range of enriching cooking classes by master chefs. Similarly, talented artists-in-residence offer step-by-step instruction in arts and crafts in Artist Loft enrichment center. Baristas, our signature coffee bar, serves up illy® espresso and coffee and freshly made pastries. Intimate lounges abound.
Accommodations in every category are incredibly spacious, especially with regard to the lavish bathrooms.
INCLUSIONS - CRUISE PACKAGE
Journeys That Fit Clients' Exclusive Amenities:
- $150 p/cabin shipboard credit
- Pre-paid crew gratuities
- 11 nights luxury accommodation in the stateroom category of your choice
- All on-board gourmet dining, all non-alcoholic beverages, offered wine tastings and special culinary events
- Ground transportation is included with Oceania Air flights or pre or post stays in an Oceania hotel
- Daily entertainment and lectures
INCLUSIONS - O LIFE AMENITIES
Roundtrip Airfare - Oceania's specific roundtrip economy class flights booked with their Air Desk, plus US roundtrip transfers from their 'standard' gateways.
- If you book your own roundtrip flights, an airfare credit will reduce your cruise fare, which may be approx. $1100 p/person
- If you book your own one-way flight, you may apply the full airfare credit to your one Oceania flight
- Free Internet
- Plus, Choice of ONE of the following PER CABIN:
- Free - 6 Shore Excursions (excludes Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive and some other categories)
- Free - Beverage Package
- 1) "House Select" beverage package including unlimited beer, wine and sparkling wine with lunch and dinner, or 2) "Prestige Select" to include unlimited premium spirits, beer, wine and sparkling wine anytime for $20 p/day.
- Free - $600 shipboard credit (Your $150 p/cabin credit is in addition)
- This can be allocated toward most costs incurred, including excursions.
Note: These O Life Amenities subject to change on 3/31/2021.
Items with an additional cost:
- Upgraded Airfare in excess of the current airfare credit booked through Oceania's Air Desk (ex. $1,100 p/person ($550 each-way), credit amount is subject to change.)
- Ground Transportation - If not staying in an Oceania hotel, then upon arrival, a local taxi/ride share company to the cruise port or hotel is recommended for the 15 minute journey. For departure, ground transportation can be arranged for the approx. 35 minute ride to the airport and/or a hotel.
Excursions - Approx. 240 days prior to sailing, and you will be notified that you may register for excursions. The cost p/excursion varies, but mostly range from $125 - $450 p/person. An excursion savings package vs. a la carte pricing will be offered.
- Beverage Package - You may opt for this as your O Life choice and have it included.
- Pre/Post Cruise Travel - After registering we will obtain your interest in this option. Oceania's hotel options are shown below.
- Travel Protection Insurance - Quotes will be provided within a few days of each payment.
If you use Oceania Air below are details:
Oceania's Included Contract Air economy flights depart August 23 (arriving August 24) and return September 4 from certain designated gateways; e.g. Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando.
- From designated gateways, you may upgrade to premium economy for $149 p/person, p/flight or business class for $1,799 p/person, p/flight.
- For non-designated gateways, economy is offered for $99.50 p/person, p/flight, no premium economy, and business class for $1,898.50 p/person, p/flight.
For dates other than Oceania's dates noted above, require Custom Air and will incur a $175 p/person service fee plus any airfare differential when you accept the proposal with 48 hours.
- Airfare will be requested upon registration, but no specific contract confirmations or special requests can be made until the following number of days prior to departure: Contract Airfare-75 days; Custom Airfare-270 days.
- NOTE: If you decide to book your own flights, the prevailing airfare credit amount will be applied against your cruise fare, which may be approximately $1,100 p/person.
PRE & POST HOTEL OPTIONS
Oceania offers hotel options for those staying before and/or after the cruise. Here are their recommendations and pricing for the hotels in Copenhagen and for Stockholm. Ground transportation is included with an Oceania hotel night stay.
Journeys That Fit Smooth Sailing Planning Fee: $250 p/person non-refundable
Oceania Payments: Cancellation charges are per-person, based upon cancellation date, as follows:
(i) April 26-May 25, 2022 (91-120 days before sailing): Oceania $250 fee non-refundable
(ii) May 26-June 9, 2022 (76-90 days prior to sailing): 25% of cruise fare non-refundable
(iii) June 10-24, 2022 (61-75 days prior to sailing): 50% of cruise fare non-refundable
(iv) June 25-July 24, 2022 (31-60 days prior to sailing): 75% of cruise fare non-refundable
(v) July 25-Aug 23 (0-30 days prior to sailing): 100% of cruise fare non-refundable.
Pre or Post Hotel/Land Packages: 100% of purchase within 60 days prior to departure / Excursions: policy noted when purchasing excursions.