TARA & FRIENDS POST PANDEMIC PARTY
MAY 25 –30, 2022
6 Day/5 Night Accommodations at the All Inclusive/Adult Only Royalton Hideaway, Castries, St Lucia
· Roundtrip Airport Transfers
· Welcome Gift Bag
· Mix & Mingle Cocktail Party
· Custom Tours That Includes: ATV's, Bottom Boat, Street Party with the Locals and a Sunset Cruise
· Private Beach Brunch
· Private Blue and White Beach Dinner Party
· Sunset, Sundress and Cocktails Semi-Private Farewell Dinner
What's NOT Included:
· Travel Insurance
· Return to US PCR Antigen COVID Testing
· Any Incidentals
· Optional Tours
Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View Diamond Club
- Single: $2267 (King bed/one person occupying this room)
- Double: $1739pp (May be a King or 2 queen bed/2 people occupying this room)
Luxury Junior Suite Swim Up
- Single: $2302 (King bed/one person occupying this room)
- Double: $1760pp (May be a King or 2 queen bed/2 people occupying this room)
Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View
- Single: $2145 (King bed/one person occupying this room)
- Double: $1657pp (May be a King or 2 queen bed/2 people occupying this room)
Diamond Club Amenities:
- Personalized check-in
- Diamond Club Amenities
- Preferred room locations
- Butler service*
- Private pool for Diamond Club™ guests
- Nightly turndown service
- Preferential reservations in à la carte restaurants
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Personalized check-in and check-out at the lounge
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Diamond Club™ Lounge private access
- Selected premium drinks menu available in lounge (some restrictions apply)
- Daily, continental breakfast service in lounge
- Evening hors d'oeuvres and afternoon snacks including decadent desserts in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Selection of pillows from The Royal Spa pillow menu
- Upgraded robes and slippers in room
- 25% discount on spa treatments (some restrictions apply)
- Selection of in-suite liquors (one bottle per week)
- Hydrotherapy for 1 hour per day (based on availability)
- Upgraded mini-bar restocked daily (according to consumption)
- General Hotel Information and assistance
- Packing and unpacking of luggage
- Ironing (1 set of clothing)
- Polishing and shoe cleaning
- Ice delivery
- Preparation of Jacuzzi (upgraded room categories)
- Escort to the restaurant (upgraded room categories)
- Organizing of special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries etc.)
- Assistance with restaurant reservations
- Laundry pick-up (service charge applies)
Payment Details & Deadlines:
Initial Deposit: $100 per person will be paid at registration
Future Payments may be made via the following methods:
- AutoPay (Turned on at registration)
- CashApp: $Globalgiftstravel
Final Registration: Open until Sold Out or January 31, 2022
*** Once the Group Bock is sold out, all future registrations are subject to availability and prevailing rates provided by the resort and may not be the same as the currently published group rates***
Final Payment Due Date: March 15, 2022
DEPOSITS ARE 100% NON-REFUNDABLE. The Resort may waive all cancellation fees for this event if COVID-19 is extended through the travel dates and the US Government or the host country restricts travel. In the event of a positive test result, prior to travel, travel protection will need to be purchased to obtain a refund.
Cancellation for any other reason will require a claim to be filed with your travel protection company. If the Resort cancels, refunds will be returned in the form of agency check or Future Travel Credit (FTC) and is at the resort’s discretion. All cancellation requests must be submitted to email@example.com.
Travel Document Requirements:
All participants must have a valid United States passport with an expiration of six months past the return date (December 1, 2022).
Hazardous Material Disclosure:
Federal law forbids the carriage of certain hazardous materials, such as aerosols, fireworks, and flammable liquids, aboard the aircraft. If you do not understand these restrictions, contact your airline or go to http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/hazmat_safety.
Travel Protection/ Travel Insurance:
Due to the current environment and pandemic, Travel Protection IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Travel insurance/protection is NOT included in the room rate, which makes it an additional cost.
CLICK HERE For A Travel Protection Quote
Global Gifts Travel Terms and Conditions:
Please CLICK HERE to read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your government issued passport.
Rates are not guaranteed until your registration payment is received. The registration/deposit payment per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
Global Gifts Travel will do everything possible to ensure bedding type, however, bedding type (King/2 Queen) cannot be guaranteed. This determination is at the sole discretion of the resort.
It is important for you to adhere to the monthly payment schedule in order to keep your reservation secure. Not paying on time can result in cancellation or possibly losing items within your chosen package. This applies to EACH guest on the reservation.
It is solely up to each guest to keep up with the payment due dates and pay them on time.
It is highly recommended that you choose the auto-pay option so as to not miss a payment.
You MUST notify Global Gifts Travel of any missed or late payments to avoid automatic cancellation. We ask that you do this in writing, and at your earliest convenience. If no contact has been made within 15 days we will have no choice but to assume you have cancelled your reservation.
The resort may require a credit or debit card at check-in to cover any hotel incidental charges not included in the room rate.
Room assignments are at the hotels discretion and can change at any time. Global Gifts Travel can NOT guarantee room locations/bedding type. Global Gifts Travel will negotiate room upgrades and/or amenities due to any hotel implemented changes.
Global Gifts Travel will NOT be responsible for flight changes, delays, or cancellations. These are things beyond our control.
Itinerary is subject to change.
Itinerary (if applicable) and Confirmation email will go out two weeks before your arrival date.
We reserve the right to make any changes to the vendors, itinerary and/or entertainment line-up. Changes are guaranteed to be of equal or better value and experience, at no additional cost to you.
Global Gifts Travel will NOT be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package.
Global Gifts Travel will NOT be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, pandemics, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason that is beyond our control.