- 5 Days/4 Nights at Beachfront Hotel in the Heart of Palm Beach
- Round-Trip Airport to Hotel Transfers
- All White Beach Party (Thursday Night)
- Friday Night Comedy Show
- Saturday Night After Party
- Sunday Funday Beach Party
- Star Class Travel Beach Bag and T-shirt
- Star Class Travel Hostess On Site
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- International Airfare (Airport Code: AUA)
- Tips & Gratuities
- Travel Protection
- Items of A Personal Nature
Single Occupancy Rate
Double Occupancy Rate
$1900 Per Person
PAYMENT DETAILS AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
A deposit of $100 Per Person is due at the time of Booking
Monthly Payments are due on the 20th of each month starting November 20, 2023
Final Payment due April 20, 2024 (No Exceptions)
COVID-19 TRAVEL ADVISORY
As travel opens up around the world, all destinations, airports, air carriers, hotels, restaurants, transfer companies, car rental companies, shops, and excursions have established COVID-19 safety measures and precautions which may change from day to day. These safety measures may include but are not limited to curfews, attraction closings and reduced hours, size of group gatherings, social distancing requirements, health screenings, and self-quarantine requirements. In addition, you must follow CDC guidelines and health officials' recommendations. Please note that any public location where people have been or are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Star Class Travel cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your vacation. By traveling, you agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with your vacation. Any and all additional costs will be your sole responsibility.
ARUBA ENTRY AND EXIT REQUIREMENTS
Effective July 8, 2022, passengers traveling to Aruba must fulfill one of the below requirements.
1. All travelers are still required to complete Aruba’s Embarkation/Disembarkation Card before arrival, which is the country’s digitized customs and immigration process. It is highly recommended for each traveler to have travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage. In case you have already purchased the insurance, you will remain covered for COVID-19-related expenses.
2. The online ED Card process. All visitors (including children) spending more than 24 hours in Aruba are required to complete the online ED Card immigration form to be permitted entry. The process needs to be done at https://edcardaruba.aw/
3. Wearing masks and additional safety protocols while in Aruba. Wearing a mask may be mandatory at specific places in Aruba by government regulation. Visitors and locals alike are expected to have a mask with them at all times to use in the mandated locations, as well as in any other instances where social distancing is not possible.
We strongly urge you to consider purchasing travel protection. You are able to use any reputable travel protection provider. We recommend adding Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) coverage to obtain maximum protection. Please read each policy to ensure the terms and coverage adequately meets your coverage needs such as pre-existing medical conditions and other provisions.
You can contact Allianz with specific questions at 855-524-3687. (Agency Code is: F209882). CFAR protection must be purchased within 10 days from the date you placed your deposit. Please protect your vacation by purchasing travel protection early, before you will need to use the coverage. Click Here To Purchase Travel Protection.
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL DISCLOSURE
Federal law forbids the carriage of certain hazardous materials, such as aerosols, fireworks, and flammable liquids, aboard the aircraft. If you do not understand these restrictions, contact your airline or go to http://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/hazmat_safety.
The following terms and conditions can be what you expect from us. All payments including but not limited to Deposits, Trip Payments, Travel Insurance, Late Fees, and Cancellation Fees are non-refundable and are not able to be transferred to any other person or trip under any circumstance without any exception. If final payments are not received by the due date your trip will be canceled, and all payments forfeited. All cancellations and changes must be requested in writing to email@example.com. If a valid charge is disputed after any payment is made, you will be contacted in a good faith effort to rectify the situation, but should the client be unwilling to notify the financial institution of the invalid dispute, you will be terminated as a client immediately and refused any future service by Star Class Travel and any of its affiliate agents.
Make sure you're following us on Social Media:
Facebook: Star Class Travel (Follow Here)
Instagram: @starclasstravel (Follow Here)
Twitter: @starclasstravel (Follow Here)
STAR CLASS TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Due to strict contractual obligations, all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE!
- SPACE IS LIMITED!!!!!
- A Passport is required for this trip. Your passport must be valid 6 months after the return date for any international travel.
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your Passport.
- Rates are not guaranteed until your deposit payment is received.
- The deposit payment per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
- Room rates are based on the total occupancy (Single/Double).
- If Double Occupancy is selected as your package, each guest must pay their deposit payment within 24 hours of the first initial traveler deposit payment has been received. If not, the total package price will be adjusted to the number of travelers who paid their deposit.
- Please adhere to the Monthly Payment Schedule.
- It’s important that you stay within the monthly payment deadlines. Monthly payments must be paid on time to secure your reservation from getting canceled.
- Star Class Travel does not send out monthly notifications before due dates. You are responsible for keeping up with your payments and making monthly payments on time.
- Not paying your invoice on time according to the scheduled payment deadline may cause you to lose items within your package and/or cancel.
- All guests on the reservation must be up to date with their payments.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $50 late fee per person per month.
- Any late fees applied to your payment do not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
- If any payments are not paid on time or are missed without Star Class Travel being notified, your reservation will be automatically canceled.
- Please notify Star Class Travel of a missed payment or cancellation in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org). If no contact is made within 10 days of a missed payment Star Class Travel has no choice but to assume you have canceled your reservation.
- If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to the reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up to date.
- The Hotel listed may occasionally be substituted with alternate hotels of equivalent standard.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid Passport, credit or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as spa services or phone calls which are not included in the room rate.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel's discretion and can change at any time.
- Airfare is not included.
- Airport Code is AUA Queen Beatrix International Airport.
- Round-trip transfers are included in your package price. You will be picked up at the airport and transported to the Hotel. Gratuities for the driver are not included and it is customary to tip the driver. When you make your flight arrangements, please email a copy of your itinerary to email@example.com.
- Travel Insurance is not included. We strongly recommend you protect your investment. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance. We are not responsible for any flight changes, delays, or cancellations beyond our control.
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- Your Itinerary and Confirmation email will go out 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the hotel/resort, vendors, tours/excursions, itinerary, and/or entertainment lineup.
- Star Class Travel is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity, or of any other third party. Without limitation, Star Class Travel is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, or the threat thereof, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, structural or other defective conditions in hotels or other lodging facilities, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely, dangers associated with or bites from animals, pests or insects, marine life or vegetation of any sort, dangers incident to recreational activities such as swimming, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, rafting, hiking, walking, bicycling, etc., sanitation problems, food poisoning, lack of access to or quality of medical care, difficulty in evacuation in case of a medical or other emergency, illness, epidemics or the threat thereof or for any other cause beyond the direct control of Star Class Travel. In addition, (The Traveler) releases Star Class Travel from its own negligence and assume all risk thereof.
- As a condition of utilizing all/any services suggested and/or booked by Star Class Travel, you VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS related to Covid-19 exposure. You further AGREE that you SHALL NOT SUE OTHERWISE HOLD LIABLE Star Class Travel, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and any relevant tour operators, travel agencies, and travel agents for any Covid-19-related illness, injury, death, losses, or damages of any kind of nature whatsoever. The resort may require a credit or debit card at check-in to cover any hotel incidental charges not included in the room rate.
- This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue applies to all travelers including but not limited to any minor children for whom an adult guest or visitor is a parent, guardian, or is otherwise responsible for. This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue shall be LEGALLY BINDING. Should any guest or visitor bring a claim, suit, or any other action in violation of this provision, the claim, suit, or other action shall be DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE (meaning permanently dismissed) and all costs of dismissal, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, shall be borne by the party who wrongfully brought the claim, suit or other action in violation of this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue.
- Please understand that, without this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue, it would be nearly impossible for Star Class Travel to operate under the current circumstances. We don’t like legal jargon any more than you do, and we look forward to the day (hopefully in the near future) when all of this goes away. In the meantime, we feel it is only fair that you are fully informed and allowed to make the best possible decisions for you and your loved ones.
- There may be some entry and exit restrictions based on each country for visitors. We encourage you to review destination-specific travel entry and exit requirements here: https://eg.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/covid-19-information/. These restrictions are set forth by the foreign governments and include DUIs, health concerns & vaccinations, child safety, and support, offensive actions, or any felony arrest history. It is every traveler’s full responsibility to check and verify the entry, exit, passport, and visa requirements. To avoid entry or exit issues please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html.
Please Note: By registering and paying for this event you are agreeing to Star Class Travel Terms and Conditions. https://starclasstravel.com/terms-conditions/
Star Class Travel is not affiliated with Soul Beach Music Festival. We are just a travel agency that specializes in getting you to this Event.