By signing below, I agree to the following terms and authorize Journeys Travel to charge the credit card provided.
Terms and Conditions
• Journeys Travel acts only as an agent for airlines, hotels, tour operators, and other suppliers of services and shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage caused by accident or event beyond their control, or by any action or negligence of any persons who are not in their employ. Journeys Travel can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air, sea or other services due to sickness, weather, strike, war, or other causes. The right is reserved to make adjustments in the itinerary if deemed necessary. Prices are accurate at time of quote and are subject to change until the trip is paid in full
• Passports: All international trips require a valid Passport for all adults, children and infants. and for some countries (Mexico, Costa Rica, St. Lucia, Europe) passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of return. Any and all additional Visa's or travel documents required are the responsibility of the traveler.
• Air Travel: Flight details including departure times are always subject to change by the airlines and are not under the control of Journeys Travel. It is the travelers' responsibility to check-in for the flight 24 hours in advance and reconfirm all gates and times.
• Cancellations: Cancellation, revision and refund policies for changes or unused travel/components vary and are subject to the policies of each supplier. Cancellation penalties can range up to 100% depending on how close to departure the written notification is received. Air, insurance premium and no-shows are always non-refundable. Journeys Travel reserves the right to charge a $100 per person administrative fee payable before cancellation will be processed.
• Changes Changes that are requested or required after 24 hours of receiving my reservation confirmation email are subject to a change fee of $25 per person per request. This may include travel date changes, name changes, room category changes, and more.
~ Travel Insurance: Journeys Travel strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Protection that can help minimize the monetary loss incurred due to unforeseen events beyond your control such as cancellation, missed connections, baggage loss, trip delay, and especially medical emergencies. I understand that Journeys Travel is not an Insurance Agency and that 3-party Trip Insurance is optional and the cost is non-refundable once purchased. I understand that the travel insurance plan offered does not cover the "Cancel For Any Reason" section of the policy for the residence of New York state.
I certify that I have read the Terms & Conditions and the appropriate Travel Protection Plan details.